Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I cant take it anymore...living this life just isnt for me.., all i do is study and work..and i have two friends in real life , one i see at work most of the time..and the other is married and so busy with her sister now that she came over to stay with her and i havent seen her since christmas ! ....i dont go out with someone..i mean i did few times but those friends are always busy either with school , work and family..and iam well kinda busy with school and work but NOT ALL THE TIME...and iam tired...bored..and lately...iam losing it...iam sooo depressed...the past few days iam crying hard like i never cried before...i even think of ending my life...last night and this morning ar ethe worst....iam not afraid anymore...of anything...i want to die..and thats it..

My face state...is almost clear...from pimples , have 3-4 pimples from the stupid period..and redmakrs are almost going away , nothing to make me really hate my self but i am hating my self more and more....

On top of that...i feel so fucking lonely these past few days even the people that i most cared about who i made friedns with online..are ignoring me lately..and i deleted everyone...and iam just..feeling like...life doesnt mean anything anymore....i dont want this kind of life..i really dont.., and my sister is outside enjoying the spring weather with her b/f...all laughing outside right infront my rooms window..where i can hear them..and see them...

...i really cant stand this anymore....i mean..iam SICK AND TIRED..OF SEEING OTHERS ENJOYING LIFE AND BEING HAPPY AND GOING THROUGH ALL THE THINGS I WISH I HAVE OR LIVE FOR AT LEAST ONE MIN...BUT NOOOO ITS NOT FOR ME...THIS LIFE ISNT FOR ME...!!! ..I ONLY WATCH OTHERS GET HAPPY AND HAVE THEIR LIVES BUT ME NOTHING NOTHING CHANGES..I ALWAYS HAVE THE FUCKED UP LUCK AND LIFE ! NO MATTER WHAT I DO !!!!!

oh shit, im crap at support. is there anyone else here?!

u gotta get through it babe, theres so much to come to you in life, were just going through all the tough stuff. you got your whole life ahead, you cant let it go to waste. everyone has shit times and you gotta stay strong :( i dnno what to say!! were all here for you, you know that :angel:

When are you done with school? Can't you atleast go out with a few people from your class or something to a bar or a club and meet new people?

When are you done with school? Can't you atleast go out with a few people from your class or something to a bar or a club and meet new people?

I dont know anyone from my new classes..., and my classes end this spring.

Why don't you just start talking to a few people in the class and go out with a few girls like I said to a club or something and just dance or hang out. If they end early spring, get together with some people from work.

Why don't you just start talking to a few people in the class and go out with a few girls like I said to a club or something and just dance or hang out. If they end early spring, get together with some people from work.

But iam not type of girl who makes friends or the first to talk to people...iam quiet and shy..and its hard for me to start convos with others or walk to them and start talking..., i try but i dont know..

I know what you mean...but you need to break out of your comfort zone. It's going to suck the first few times but then it becomes a lot easier. The first time will definately be hard for you, but just think of how much happier you'll be.

Yeah...i know i need to do that...but when iam feeling like this now...i dont think i will be able to push my self..at all to do something different.

Yeah...i know i need to do that...but when iam feeling like this now...i dont think i will be able to push my self..at all to do something different.

Do you feel like this all the time, or is this a periodical thing?

Do you feel like this all the time, or is this a periodical thing?

I do get depressed at times....iam not so sure to be honest..I did start feeling like this due to that i guess...but i cant tell coz at other times i feel that way too...well not as much as now..but its getting to the point where iam hating this feeling of how my life is and makes me feel really down everytime i think about and see others living their lives.

Pick up a hobby that you enjoy and just keep doing it. Join a club or something and start by meeting people.

If it means anything...you look really hot :chuck:

Pick up a hobby that you enjoy and just keep doing it. Join a club or something and start by meeting people.

If it means anything...you look really hot :chuck:

thanks..but doesnt mean anything...and i dont see that so..w/e you say i guess

A co-worker told me to try and join a club...i might look for that...if i lived.

I feel like I just looked in a mirror & now I am depressed myself....

Really though, school is the best time to make friends. I actually made friends in college, unfortunately afterwards we all went our separate ways, but at least those few years weren't a total drag.

I totally understand being shy & needing other people to make the first move. Just try & catch people's eye & SMILE. Sometimes that is all it takes for people to see you are friendly & open to making new friends, & then they will do the rest (come over & talk to you). That has worked for me in the past.

If that is you in your avatar then you are a really beautiful girl & that combined with shyness makes you intimidating to others. People may look at you & assume you don't need more friends & they may misinterpret your body language as cold, not shy. So try & look as friendly as you can.

I cant take it anymore...living this life just isnt for me.., all i do is study and work..and i have two friends in real life , one i see at work most of the time..and the other is married and so busy with her sister now that she came over to stay with her and i havent seen her since christmas ! ....i dont go out with someone..i mean i did few times but those friends are always busy either with school , work and family..and iam well kinda busy with school and work but NOT ALL THE TIME...and iam tired...bored..and lately...iam losing it...iam sooo depressed...the past few days iam crying hard like i never cried before...i even think of ending my life...last night and this morning ar ethe worst....iam not afraid anymore...of anything...i want to die..and thats it..

My face state...is almost clear...from pimples , have 3-4 pimples from the stupid period..and redmakrs are almost going away , nothing to make me really hate my self but i am hating my self more and more....

On top of that...i feel so fucking lonely these past few days even the people that i most cared about who i made friedns with online..are ignoring me lately..and i deleted everyone...and iam just..feeling like...life doesnt mean anything anymore....i dont want this kind of life..i really dont.., and my sister is outside enjoying the spring weather with her b/f...all laughing outside right infront my rooms window..where i can hear them..and see them...

...i really cant stand this anymore....i mean..iam SICK AND TIRED..OF SEEING OTHERS ENJOYING LIFE AND BEING HAPPY AND GOING THROUGH ALL THE THINGS I WISH I HAVE OR LIVE FOR AT LEAST ONE MIN...BUT NOOOO ITS NOT FOR ME...THIS LIFE ISNT FOR ME...!!! ..I ONLY WATCH OTHERS GET HAPPY AND HAVE THEIR LIVES BUT ME NOTHING NOTHING CHANGES..I ALWAYS HAVE THE FUCKED UP LUCK AND LIFE ! NO MATTER WHAT I DO !!!!!

Hey,

I wish I knew the right words to say to comfort you but even words might not be enough. I just wanted to say that if you need a listening ear, I would be more than glad to offer mine.

I think of those who truly believe none of those things they want can happen for them, and I can imagine the bitterness they must feel, especially seeing others enjoying those very things. But I think we all have things to live for, to make our lives worthwhile, even if it isn't quite the way we might have thought. We all have something to give, too.

Sometimes even the person with seemingly everything can feel lonely.

I hope you feel better soon. Try to hang in there.

Hey, hit me up on aim or yahoo (in my profile) if you need a friend to talk to !!

I feel the same way sometimes.

I have very few friends, hardly ever go out, and i've become kinda anti-social and a hermit.

I don't have a boyfriend and it hurts so much to see and hear others having such a great time and living their lives...I wonder why I got the life I did and not a better one. Plus having acne has become such a pain in the ass.

I suppose the only thing we can do is hold our heads up and know that it can only get better from here. Apparently there's always something better around the corner...

All Jaffa can say is what he says to all people thinking of commiting suicide.Think of your life right now,you probably feel like crap,no friends,no life.Now think ahead 10 years time,what would be *your* dream situation to be in? Have your own family? A loving husband? The dream Job you are aspiring to? Put yourself in that situation,what would you be saying to yourself if you knew you nearly threw it all away 10 years ago by commiting suicide? You should do this type of thinking everytime you feel down.It reminds you that no matter how hard things are right now there are always goals and aspirations to strive for in life.Hope it helps

Just wanted to reply to a few points the Cherrbunny said;

You can't hate yourself, you can only hate what you imagine yourself to be.

If you knew your true self, there would be no hate

Loneliness? You can be lonely in a crowd of 100 loving friends all cheering for you if you perceive yourself to be that which you are not.

Life doesn't mean anything, thats why we are free to give it meaning. It is subordinate to us, not the other way around.

You see other people having fun and doing things you would like to do, well this type of comparison leads to your suffering.

Looking at those less fortunate than yourself shouldn't make you feel better about your position, and likewise looking at those more fortunate than you shouldn't make you feel worse. You can be happy if you want, its up to you. Not your friends, your skin, your status, or possessions.

If someone gives you a present and you don't accept it, who does it belong to?

If someone gives you a compliment and you don't believe it, it has no effect on you.

The same is true for an insult, if someone insults you and you don't believe it, it has no effect on you.

Your self-perception is the root of your depression and loneliness and problems, not the fact that people don't talk to you, or because they are having fun outside. Its not easy to change, but it is possible, and only you can do it.

I hope this makes some sense?

just do things that truly bring you joy to take your mind off suffering.

hopefully the release you feel will start an upward spiral of forgetting why your life sucked back then.

I enjoy good distractions, something good enough to break my mind from its rut.

Im sorry youre feeling sad and lonely to CherryBunny. Im that way to. I just sleep my worries away or I go shopping especially for shoes(the days Im not working of course). I only have one real friend and she lives in a different state than me. I am an only child which I am sad about. Im tired of struggingly with my learning difference. If you ever need to talk just pm me. I can support you. Please dont take your life though. I consider you an on line friend ;) Your parents would be devistated and you dont want to put that burden on them, do you?

Guest fireda502
just do things that truly bring you joy to take your mind off suffering.

hopefully the release you feel will start an upward spiral of forgetting why your life sucked back then.

I enjoy good distractions, something good enough to break my mind from its rut.

Yes, distractions are the shit. I enjoy enveloping myself in the virtual world of an MMO. Mmmm... World of Warcraft. A life away from life.

But iam not type of girl who makes friends or the first to talk to people...iam quiet and shy..and its hard for me to start convos with others or walk to them and start talking..., i try but i dont know..

Thats how I am also CherryBunny. I am always worried about what people are gonna think of me when I talk. I have a hard time trusting a lot of people.

Guest Mankind R.I.P.

Im sorry youre feeling sad and lonely to CherryBunny. Im that way to. I just sleep my worries away or I go shopping especially for shoes(the days Im not working of course). I only have one real friend and she lives in a different state than me. I am an only child which I am sad about. Im tired of struggingly with my learning difference. If you ever need to talk just pm me. I can support you. Please dont take your life though. I consider you an on line friend ;) Your parents would be devistated and you dont want to put that burden on them, do you?

To the original poster the only thing I can really say is that life deals us all some pretty bad hands at times and the only thing we can do is get through these tough times and just make of it what we can. You certainly are not alone in feeling the way you do, there have been times when I thought to myself a few years ago I had everything, my career was all planned out, uni was great, great girlfriend and then all of a sudden my face was wrecked and my confidence went into a downward spiral. I lost my girl and became less sociable and it seemed as though the only way out was suicide. But I sat down and thought one night after having taken a few pills (I was deadly serious about it) about how affected my family would be, my little sister who looked up to me, my friends (one of whom I had helped out of a serious suicide attempt) and the legacy I would leave behind. I just went into the bathroom and cried for about 10 minutes. Now I am a guy and that was the only time I had cried since I was about 10/11 and that was the point I realised enough was enough, I couldn't let my skin control me. I just had to get on with uni and finished course and all I could think about was how good my skin would look after I found what I was going to get to help it. That's what got me through.

Excuse the long post but what I am trying to say is that everyone has tough periods in their lives, some tougher than others but we all get through them. Just imagine if you were bankrupt, had cancer or lost a daughter to a drugs overdose. So many people have so much to go through but they can overcome it with a strong will and determination. I only have 2 really good friends and only see them from time to time because one is away studying and one has just gotten into relationship but I try to do things on my own to keep myself amused and what not. Plus, from what you said it seems as though your skin is great so just know that things will always get better. I look back on my experience and think how much I would have thrown away if I had ended it all there and then. I hope my advice can help some, all I can say is that it is heart felt and I know exactly what it feels like.

To the 2nd quotee keep your head up, things will get better, I hope my experience will encourage others to think twice about certain things in their lives.