Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul25

Skin feels irratated

I am currently using the Witch Cleanser toner, Brevoxyl Benzoyl peroxide cream and Witch moisturiser. I only started 3 days ago, everything had felt fine until i did it this morning. My skin is abit redder (i mentioned this to my mum but she just said it was due to cold weather, yeh right), and it just feels kind of strange, a sort of irratance. Is this due to just starting the regimen or is it due to any of the products i am using?

It's likely due to the BP drying your skin out. Prepare to feel it for the next litte while, along with dry skin and possible skin flaking.

Ok thanks. Acne is really affecting my current mood at the moment, especially when i talk to people who have completely clear skin and barely ever wash there face, i would love to just be able to walk out of the house without having to worry looking in the mirror and seeing what damage there is. Been completely honest i dont feel as if i can do this regimen, it just makes me feel down that we have to spend all the time in the morning and then time at night doing this.

Yeah I know how you feel. Pretty much all of my friends/coworkers have perfectly clear skin. What pisses me off most is I'm more hygenic and healthy than they are. But anyway, hang in there. It'll be worth it in the end.