Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone i'm Lance and acne has been bugging me extremely since right before school started in August. I never really was one to have extremely clear skin, but i never really had acne as bad as i do now (i'm 17). Just last year at this same time i had relatively clear skin, i had a couple pimples on my face, but nothin i couldn handle. I even got involved with a girl i love today. At the last day of school last year she moved to Arizona. We are still trying to be together and i'm going to see her on Christmas day. I had been using proactiv for awhile last year and it was relatively ok. Then the unthinkable happend, I broke out like i've never broke out before. It must have been the hormones or sumthin. It was horrible, so i went to see a dermatologist a couple weeks into the school year. She put me on 100 mg Doxycycline that i take twice a day, once in morning one at night. I was given the topical treatment Duac in the morning and Differin at night. This has been working fairly well for me, but i have Macules on my cheeks that make it seem worse, even though i don't have any more real acne zits. I'm just thankful i never had acne real bad on my forhead and on my chin, and nose, which i am greatful that are clear. It really pisses me off though cuz it makes me look like shit. I just have to wait for this stuff to go away and in the meantime i'm left feeling jus blah. Now the thing i'm afraid of is seeing my girlfriend and her seeing my face like this. It's just my greatest fear cuz i love her so much. I hate this feeling and I hate looking in the mirror. Even though my sisters fiance says i look better then when my girlfriend was here, i know he's just lying and trying to be nice. I go to see my Dermatologist on the 15th and stuff. These red marks seem like they will never go away. Any advice?

Build a bridge and get over it. You said so yourself, your in love. She won't give a shit about a few red spots on your cheeks that will fade over the next few months.

Dude forget about this stupid ass chick. You havent seen her in a year and your in love? LMAO LMAOLMAO OMG OMFG LOL ROFLZ.

Damn thats alot of acronyms. But seriously man, id bet my bimmer your not in love and that she isnt in love with you either.

Im kind of going thru a similar situation tho, i broke out over the summer and i have red marks from my acne. At graduation a good friend of mine moved away and she is coming back near xmas. I hope that i can look better by then.

Dont sweat it bro just keep doing what your doing, im going to be ordering some mandelic soon and today im gonna go pick up some B5.

Good luck and dont sweat the ho's, she prolly picked up herpes in arizona, hey! an even trade off!

Hey man, maybe it's because we were together for 2 years, i don't know if that means anything to you. Doubt you've ever been in a relationship that long so i guess you don't know what it's like. BTW it hasn't been a year since i've seen her, it's been since June and that's not a year. But yea, i'm gonna keep doing what i'm doing cuz i can't control it and if she doens't love me just because my face then i guess i wasn't meant to be with her. But i hate how i'm supposed to be so excited bout seeing her, but i just have this stupid shit i'm worrying bout on my face.

I would suggest u go buy sum aloe vera gel and put that on ur face once or twice a day it makes ur face less red and ur red marks go away a little bit without breaking u out I'd say they will be about 50% less noticable by the time Christmas comes around

Just stay out of the sun(when yougo in it, use oil-free sunscreen.), they will fade a lot quicker. (get yourself some oil-free fake tan or something)

Dude forget about this stupid ass chick. You havent seen her in a year and your in love? LMAO LMAOLMAO OMG OMFG LOL ROFLZ.

Damn thats alot of acronyms. But seriously man, id bet my bimmer your not in love and that she isnt in love with you either.  

Im kind of going thru a similar situation tho, i broke out over the summer and i have red marks from my acne. At graduation a good friend of mine moved away and she is coming back near xmas. I hope that i can look better by then.  

Dont sweat it bro just keep doing what your doing, im going to be ordering some mandelic soon and today im gonna go pick up some B5.

Good luck and dont sweat the ho's, she prolly picked up herpes in arizona, hey! an even trade off!