Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Mumblesorusjen

I get really sad and depressed

Guest Mumblesorusjen

i get so sad and depressed when my skin looks bad. i wanna like cry. I think i look super ugly and everyone is staring at my face. Somedays at school i just wanna go home because of how my skin looks. The worst part is my skin isn't even as bad as i make it. siiiiiiiigh. anyone else feel this way

i get so sad and depressed when my skin looks bad. i wanna like cry. I think i look super ugly and everyone is staring at my face. Somedays at school i just wanna go home because of how my skin looks. The worst part is my skin isn't even as bad as i make it. siiiiiiiigh. anyone else feel this way

I used to feel this way a while ago...When I was younger and my skin was horrible I used to skip school when I had a bad skin day or when I couldn't miss school I would hide in the bathroom during the breaks so no one would see me. Looking back I used to think my acne was million times worse than it actaully was..and wearing icky foundation in the wrong shade didnt help too much either...But now I just try to ignore my skin and just have fun and enjoy life while I am out with my friends or at school. I know acne suck ass a lot of the time but do not like it control yourself or your life...

Not everyone sees you like you see you (if that makes any sense, too many "yous")

We are our own worst critic, unfortunately. :(

yep..when my skin was at its worst i felt so bad about myself..my life basically stopped. i wouldn't leave the house and i seriously felt too ugly to live..like i felt bad for people who had to look at me..but like mentioned above we are our own worst critic and nobody sees us the way we do.

snap to all of you.

i dont like to go out to work on days when my skin is bad.

i act very bi-ploar now.

skin good = hyper

skin bad = depressed

anyway. thats life i guess.

tim

Being depressed is NORMAL everyday thing for me now

When i'm not depressed about my skin someone better make a freaking article about it because that

would be AMAZING. :doubt:

I don't think my skin is ever going to get better and knowing that I'm doomed for the rest of my life

with this crap is a pretty good reason to dwell in my sorrow, i think.

Ha this is turning into a rant =0

I hope you feel better though <3

Somehow, it is a bit of a comfort to know that I am my worst critic, and not everyone pays

attention to where all the bumps and crevices are located on my face. I think only people

who are obsessed with acne, and most skin deformations will notice my imperfections, quite

honestly.