Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chachi477

Damn cold!!!

tHIS DAMN COLD i HAVE IS MAKING ME ITCH AND RUB MY NOSE! mY RESULTS ARE TWO LARGE PIMPLES RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE WHICH DOES NOT LOOK ATTRACTIVE AT ALL, WHAT CAN i DO TO HELP THIS OR PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN?

for starters ..... you can use caps lock. it requires the movement of your finger about 1/4" to left left of the A key. somewhat unpleasant to reach all the way over there for the key, but definately worth it.

stop scratching your nose. if it itches, it may be dry, try some moistuirizer. other than that .... if you touch your nose and you get pimples ...... stop touching your arm

Not to be mean but my forehead and chin are both covered with purple scars and red bumps and a sheet of oil... I'd die just to have 2 zits

for starters ..... you can use caps lock. it requires the movement of your finger about 1/4\" to left left of the A key. somewhat unpleasant to reach all the way over there for the key, but definately worth it.

stop scratching your nose. if it itches, it may be dry, try some moistuirizer. other than that .... if you touch your nose and you get pimples ...... stop touching your arm

Not to be mean but my forehead and chin are both covered with purple scars and red bumps and a sheet of oil... I'd die just to have 2 zits

woah, whats with all the negative sarcastic comments? Chachi477, just lay off touching your face but carry on the regimen and they will fade in time. i know what you mean when you say its hard to get spots back after being clear, im the same. you worry that it might come back with a vengeance, right? no matter how good your skin gets, you adjust your mental state so that what would have been good six weeks ago is bad now.

woah, whats with all the negative sarcastic comments? Chachi477, just lay off touching your face but carry on the regimen and they will fade in time. i know what you mean when you say its hard to get spots back after being clear, im the same.  you worry that it might come back with a vengeance, right? no matter how good your skin gets, you adjust your mental state so that what would have been good six weeks ago is bad now.

for starters ..... you can use caps lock. it requires the movement of your finger about 1/4\" to left left of the A key. somewhat unpleasant to reach all the way over there for the key, but definately worth it.

Sorry I left the caps on and I didnt know ](*,)

Stop touching my arm?