Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tempa

Will these scars fade or dissapear?

My acne has become more aggresive in my early twenties and never before have I seen this newer type of acne "after effect". I guess you might call them a very very shallow version of ice pick scaring. They usually appear in clusters (after the pus/pimple has gone away) and they are the size of an enlarged pore or tip of a pin. They are slightly darker then my overall skin color. They FEEL smooth but if the light catches them right I can tell they are tiny indentions. Normally I may not even notice such a thing if it was ONE of them... but after an older outbreak its this cluster of pin sized (dark pink) scars.

My question is, do these type of things fade over time and smooth themselves out? Or are they here to stay?

I know exactly what you are talking about. When I look straight on at my face, I see NOTHING FOR SCARS. In the morning if I look into the mirror from the side it looks PERFECT. However, when I am getting close to bed, I look at my face from the side and it looks like I have the holes in my face. Small ones, but they are there. I have no idea how long it takes but my solution is a cheap one. I go and get tanning done. Now, nothing can be seen.