Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I would like to thank Accutane. The reason is, before when my acne was mild but effected me still, I never went out to parties or anything, it was horrible. I got 1.5 months on Accutane left and I'm clear most of the time, once in a while get a pimple. I'm almost in tears.

Now that my face is almost clear, I'm going out, partying, doing all that fun shit! I'm the most talkative around now. Shows what a clear face can do to people.

Anyways, I'm getting worried, I never want to return to that lifestyle of lonliness. I hope it doesn't return, I hope this course does me well.

I'm 16 and a male.

Guest Mankind

Roaccutane was great for me and don't know where I would have been without it.

Sure, the dry lips, sore eyes and all the rest were difficult to put up with but I just knew that at the end of it all it would be worth it.

I'm glad there is a drug like accutane for severe acne sufferers and acne that is persistent as heck. I believe that for a fair amount of us, there is a regimen out there that will work. Whether it be Proactive, Dan's Regimen, or one of the many MANY more out there. But for some, their acne is so persistent nothing will even reduce it.

I pray that one day they may find the true cure to acne, but for now, lets just be thankful there are products and medications out there that help us.

Guest Mankind
wow so ur telling me use accutane even if you have mild acne?

People have a misconception concerning Accutane. If you have generally mild acne, it will most likely work better and faster.

Guest Mankind
I'm glad there is a drug like accutane for severe acne sufferers and acne that is persistent as heck. I believe that for a fair amount of us, there is a regimen out there that will work. Whether it be Proactive, Dan's Regimen, or one of the many MANY more out there. But for some, their acne is so persistent nothing will even reduce it.

I pray that one day they may find the true cure to acne, but for now, lets just be thankful there are products and medications out there that help us.

I've been thinking to ask for accutane so i can get rid of acne once and for all , but I know it doesnt work for everyone and for some people i heard it made their acne worse and gave them more scars and red marks , soo Iam not really ready for that at all..i have enough ice pick scars already and my acne is soo mild but i dont care to have one or two pimples in few weeks..also even i get tired from feeling new pimples every other week , I just know that there is a way to get rid of it , more simple easier way

I think you would be a better person and I could respect you more if you did all u wanted with your acne....anyone can do it without acne.

I've always thought about going on Tane but I'm worried about all the shit that could happen. On the other hand it could be a miracle cure for me. How is the success rate with Tane? Will it get rid of redness and reduce scars on my back?

Hmm, well that sounds like a pretty low chance then. Its just that with my luck, it'll fuck me up, and my face is already red enough, it looks like a damn mask 24/7.

I've been thinking to ask for accutane so i can get rid of acne once and for all , but I know it doesnt work for everyone and for some people i heard it made their acne worse and gave them more scars and red marks , soo Iam not really ready for that at all..i have enough ice pick scars already and my acne is soo mild but i dont care to have one or two pimples in few weeks..also even i get tired from feeling new pimples every other week , I just know that there is a way to get rid of it , more simple easier way

2nd course of Accutane and my acne is coming back...after 3 months when I finished it.

But this time its not so bad. Slightly mild on the chin area.

But still...my acne is really persistent. I have had acne since I was 13 and I'm 21 now.

And 2nd course I went on 80mg a day....and I weight 150 pounds. Christ...

But besides the persistent dryness, I had no other side effects. I just think my body is pretty resistant to pills.

F#ck the drylips

F#ck the bloody noses

F#ck the red eyes

F#ck the few sore joints

id do it twenty times over to keep the clear skin i have right now.accutane is amazing...fuck every other acne product ever