Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ppx11

A tip on getting all the white stuff out..

So lately I've been using Hydrogen Peroxide to disinfect popped pimples and I've noticed that sometimes, after I pop the pimple and wipe away all the pus, more pus I didn't think was there comes out once applying HP. I usually dip a Qtip into the bottle and dab the wound and after a minute or so, pus comes out if there's any left. Right now after I came out of the shower I noticed a small whitehead on my chin had half-popped so I finished popping it and dabbed some HP and ta-da! more pus. THen I wipe it off and dab some HP again and ta-da! more! I've done this over and over like 10 times and it's still coming out. Sheesh! At least I know that it's all coming out.. Anyone else try this?

So lately I've been using Hydrogen Peroxide to disinfect popped pimples and I've noticed that sometimes, after I pop the pimple and wipe away all the pus, more pus I didn't think was there comes out once applying HP. I usually dip a Qtip into the bottle and dab the wound and after a minute or so, pus comes out if there's any left. Right now after I came out of the shower I noticed a small whitehead on my chin had half-popped so I finished popping it and dabbed some HP and ta-da! more pus. THen I wipe it off and dab some HP again and ta-da! more! I've done this over and over like 10 times and it's still coming out. Sheesh! At least I know that it's all coming out.. Anyone else try this?

are you sure the infinite amounts of pus you're seeing after 10 drains is not simply the hydrogen peroxide reacting with the catalase (foaming)?

are you sure the infinite amounts of pus you're seeing after 10 drains is not simply the hydrogen peroxide reacting with the catalase (foaming)?

?????

Hmm.. I'm PRETTY sure it's pus cause it doesn't look like foam and I kind of knew that the whitehead wasn't 100% ready so there could've been leftover pus but that's a good point. I'll check again next time (although I hope I don't get to.. no more acne plzzzz!! ^^)

bump.