Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foomph

Got my EM order!

Sweet. :dance: Just and FYI for the Canadians, it took 2 weeks (14 days, 10 business days) to arrive, abd they came in a mailing envelope and were left in my mail box (TINY apartment-sized one).

PS-the premium kabuki is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much softer than the everyday kabuki. You can barely feel it on your skin!

It's the same size, actually.

ok thank you. for some reason ive pictured the premium kabuki as being this inmense, unmanagable beast.... :ninja::ninja: dont know why....

That's good to know Foomph. It actually took 14 days for it arrive to me in Toronto. Any chance you got charged custom fees?!

Difference for the Kabuki brushes are the Choicebrush/AN/Joppa is bigger than most kabukis and actually has a longer handle and the brush hair is 3" long. Also I haven't experienced shedding with this brush whatsoever. One con tho it;s TOO SOFT meanings ome people might find it doesn't apply minerals well. It does give a nice heavy coverage tho.

Premium Kabuki is soft, but not too soft. It applies foundation VERY WELL. I really like it, BUT it does shed first time I got it shedded like no Tommorrow after several washes it doesn't shed as much as anymore but still does 1 or 2 hairs tho. Not bad....

Hey Iceboi-I didn't get charged any customs fees. I did pay by cc in USD though...does that make a difference? I don't think they care if it's less than $50 or $100...