Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have a lot of post marks on my face and I am not sure what I really have. Dermatoglist told me i have pigmentation. Is pigmentation brown marks? Can anyone post a picture of red marks vs brown marks so I know the difference?

hey J.C. i read that you use neutrogena healthy defense lotion with alpha hydroxy and peeled. I used it for 2 days and couldnt stand it b/c it felt so harsh. I use AHA souffle 12 percent now then use aloe vera gel to moisturize. Is the neutrogenad healthy defense lotion you used helping you wiht those brown marks of yours?

Damn J.C. I looked at your recent pic and it might be the lighting, but your skin looks to have really improved. Could I get your regimen?

I recently bought TCA peel so Ill let you know how that goes

hey J.C. i read that you use neutrogena healthy defense lotion with alpha hydroxy and peeled. I used it for 2 days and couldnt stand it b/c it felt so harsh. I use AHA souffle 12 percent now then use aloe vera gel to moisturize. Is the neutrogenad healthy defense lotion you used helping you wiht those brown marks of yours?

Damn J.C. I looked at your recent pic and it might be the lighting, but your skin looks to have really improved. Could I get your regimen?

I recently bought TCA peel so Ill let you know how that goes

Whats Savlon?

I'm thinking of going the all natural route as well. Its just really hard since I've been using skin products since I was 13 and I'm 21 now.

So now I feel really uneasy when I have nothing on my face.

I have similar marks as you, so I've been checking up on your pics once in a while.

Thanks.

I've decided to go the all natural route with just moisturizer starting today for a month.

Then I'll switch over to TCA peels.

I figure this way I'll kill two birds with one stone.

Guest Mankind
Thanks.

I've decided to go the all natural route with just moisturizer starting today for a month.

Then I'll switch over to TCA peels.

I figure this way I'll kill two birds with one stone.

For me, since I don't use cleanser anymore, I don't actually need to moisturise!

Cleanser just made my skin dry, and I believe it broke me out!

Without using cleanser (and moisturiser), I am now clear.

If u go natural, I would recommend just use sunscreen.

Yes, Savlon is antiseptic cream (I posted a pic in my log, last page). I think it really helps with my redmarks!

I will post pic in my log soon!