Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blank4200

Body wash for body acne.

Is there anything recommended that helps with body acne? The acne on my back and shoulders is little less than mild, and I can't use the BP on my chest, shoulders, and back twice a day unless I wanted to ruin the only good clothes I do have. I heard some people talk about certain types of body washes that help, but completely forget what they were talking about. Right now I just use a regular walmart brand bodywash.

Wal-Mart, Target, any drugstore.

Personally, I like Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub. It not only clears my skin, it makes it super smooth, and it doesn't smell like a bunch of chemicals.

I used Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash and it worked great for my back. But then I switched to Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub and that for some reason didnt help. They both smell good

Guest ~Wolfy~

I use hibiscrub(aka hibiclens). Lather, apply, leave to soak for a few minutes, rinse. Surprisingly, isn't very hard on skin at all even though it's a surgical scrub (YMMV).

Johnsons & Johnsons Baby Wash. I love it, it's cleared up my moderate acne on my chest and back. I actually ran out a couple of days ago and broke out with atleast two new pimples on my back.