Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In everyone's opinion, what is the BEST (as in gentlest, yet most effective) SA 2% cleanser? Preferably something accessable and fragrence, dye, etc. free

I have tried alot, ie.. Neutrogenas Oil free acne wash,, st ives apricot scrub, and i think the best by far is Clean And Clear Blackhead clearing scrub

Just in case the three above testimonials aren't enough, I fourth that! I always thought SA was junk, but since trying the C&C scrub I've changed my mind. I had tried the astringents and pads in the past and they are total garbage.

I just bought some today so i'll sixth that even though i haven't tried it yet!!!!

Got to be positive!!!!!!!

actually....... i've never tried the c&c black head clearing wash, but what i found to work miracles is the neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser. Though it's not packin 2.0% SA, it does have some in there, and i think it's one of the best skin cleasers out there. (For me, making up the loss of 2.0%SA is easily done with oxy pads after washing.) I think i might try the c&c sometime just because everyone seems to like it. :-k

Okay, I wanna 9th that, but I only use the C&C Foaming Cleanser, but it works for me! I need to get that scrub!

i use the phisoderm stuff too. But i have the clean and clear stuff. do u think i should start a poll of all the popular brands of SA cleansers and see what wins? I'm afraid to try the clean and clear one cause it doesnt have an ingrediant list but it obviously has dye and fragrance in it whcih can be irritating. Plus the micro scrubbers might also irritate. I'm trying to find the most effective and least irritating SA cleanser.

For those who use C&C blackhead scrub, what kind of acne do you have??? I used to just have papule-like bumps in my cheeks but ever since I've used Bye Bye blemish SA and also BP my pimples became red cystic inflamed ones. Do you guys think my skin would be irritated by the microbeads????/

Well,

I changed my mind, wasn't impressed with the Cand C blackhead wash, I switched back to my neutrogena clear pore wash. As for the micro beads in c and c, they are not so micro, i thought they were too big and not enough of them to do anything. Anyway back to neutrogena.