Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sonic

Online stores in the UK

I've ordered from pharmacy2u a couple times before. Good quick delivery! smile.gif

gotta agree with what Guest said......pharmacy2u are really good... takes them 2 days to deliver internationally (well.....just across the sea to Ireland..... but that's still very quick)

Guest fatman_uk

I've used Pharmacy2u for over 3 years now, they're awesome. Aint tried Expresschemist but they seem to have the smae selection... an Blushing Buyer are cheap with fast delivery, but i don't remember them havin much variety of products on there.

-Gaz

Yup. When I was buying my first lot of regiment supplies last week, I was in Boots, as I knew they had everything I was after. Of course, though it's all in among the various consmetics and face creams. So I'm stood there, feeling like a leper, surrounded by all these people with movie star conplexions.

I'm a fairly don't-give-a-shit type of person most of the time, but it was uncomfortable.

Boots stores are usually quite large and so are, in all honesty, quite an intimidating place to shop. Perhaps you should try shopping in a smaller store such as Lloyds Pharmacy....

You will however find that Lloyds are more expensive... If money is something you want to save, try Superdrug.