Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anna

Oral Scar Treatment?

Guest Scorpioness

Hey that sounds cool and exciting! Maybe some of us can participate in a the clinical trials! You are always finding the cutting edge stuff Anna! :-)

Hey that sounds cool and exciting! Maybe some of us can participate in a the clinical trials! You are always finding the cutting edge stuff Anna!

I know it's from 1998 but you wouldn't believe how long it takes for things to get to market regardless of how wonderful they are. That's why I keep saying the cure could very well already be out there but somebody is sitting on it with their thumb up their @$^. Anyway this is the patent filed with the US patent office:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?...aus&RS=milkhaus

I think the case studies are really interesting!

Waiting for a call back. I looked further into their site and it looks like they have another product called ML-05 which looks similar to SO3. All very interesting.

EXAMPLE III  

A 62-year-old man was treated using streptolysin O according to Example I at the rate of 1 drop 3-4 times per day. After four weeks, the subject observed significant reduction of facial acne scars present since adolescence

Hi Craig,

I am going to call this place again today. I am really beginning to wonder if we are all just going to have to wait for stem cells to get a permanent fix. I am not giving up though!!!!

As for Dr. S. she is visiting PK right now and they are working on getting things rolling to get better treatments out there for all of us. She has to do a lot of planning before any action is taken. As you can imagine she is very careful. I actually talked to Dr. S myself yesterday and she is so kind and gracious you would not believe it.

Take care,

Anna

Thanks for the update Anna. Definetly interested in how things progress w/Dr. S. I'm thinking traveling for a round of treatment. Still up in the air about that though.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Craig? I thought you go to the same derm as I do?