Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STEVEN1

acne/dryness around eyebrows

im starting to get acne in my eyebrows , and this is really wierd i never use to get it there :{ i just started applyijng cleanser in that area? anyone else do the same? and is it ok to put bp or even moutirizer ( Neutroegna healthy skin spf 15 with AHA ) near or in my eyebrows or would it cause damage to my eyebrows

well recently i stopped putting bp on my forehead. it seemed to me it was making the acne worse there. u might wanna try the same since u never got it there before.

Use BP near your eyebrows to prevent acne there, basically. Sometimes people report getting acne in areas they haven't gotten acne before after starting regimen, and while I have no idea why this is true, after a few weeks the BP should sort everything out. My eyebrows haven't become bleached or fallen out or anything like that in the 13 1/2 months that I've been on the regimen. NHSFL is fine to use there, too, it won't cause you any problems or mess up your eyebrows.

im starting to get acne in my eyebrows , and this is really wierd i never use to get it there :{ i just started applyijng cleanser in that area? anyone else do the same? and is it ok to put bp or even moutirizer ( Neutroegna healthy skin spf 15 with AHA ) near or in my eyebrows or would it cause damage to my eyebrows

if u just started with the regimen u might wanna get used to it before u start using an aha. the hardening effect and aha can be very bad together.

Well, i have always had acne on my eyebrows (Hurst like HELL doesent it?)

But, i rfound that putting BP on my eyebrows has pretty much completely stopped it.

But think of it this way:

If your getting acne for reason OTHER than clogged pores from greese (hormones or whatever) and you force it to stop at areas, its gotta start coming somewhere else right? hehe

When i started the regiment, it went from my cheeks, to my ear lobes (sometimes) and forehead (never got acne there before)

And also got a lot on my nose... So now i just put BP ALLL over every part of my face.. to keep all possibilities covered... but NOW i get then on the edge of my jaw..... So, if i were you, just keep cramming the BP on your eyebrowse and see where it decides to go next :)

Also, i should note: My eyebrows are dark dark brown.. and there is NO sign of bleaching so dont worry about that.