Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what's the hypo for then? gonna send me to sleep?

oh, no.. nothing of the sort.

vitamins will it be, then?

what about like drinks casue.. casue i like to drink a lot what kinda stuff should i drink? milk?pops?frutopia?gatorade"powerade?juices?water?

There are vitamins that Murad makes called "pure skin", they are supposed to reduce your acne by 55%. Ive never used them myself, but I work at a salon and we can't keep these on the shelves! Check out www.murad.com and type in "Pure Skin" and it will tell you all about them!

that's funny how it's by 55%. quite a specific number. how the hell do these people measure this and see it gets rid of acne by 55%?

I have no idea how these people know it will reduce blemishes by 55%???

Im not sure if it even does, its just what they say, and they are very popular at my salon, so who knows!

WOW. What a litany of misinformation and half-truths. No multivitamin/multimineral will clear u up. Neither will zinc, vitam A, C or E. Do not overindulge on Vitamin A as it is quite harmful.

I have seen an enormous amount of anecdotal info on B5, and u might want to try it for a couple of months. The long term side effects are unknown.

Regardless of your skin's condition, it can't hurt to add vitamins to your routine, as long as you don't overdo it. I take a mulit-vitamin, and extra vitamin e, but that's just cause my doctor told me to for my immune system. I have no idea what they do for your skin, but I'm sure it can't hurt your skin if your internal organs and what not are getting the right vitamins...and I agree with the others...more water is always better biggrin.gif .