Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AutonomousOne1980

at what point did you realize you were unattractive cause of acne?

Mine was after i was reading an online personal ad, and the girl specifically stated she did not want anyone with back acne because it was disgusting.

At that moment i realized why my ex broke up with me.

rock n roll!!!

I would say that was the first realization but it was really years before i would realize how it had affected my personality and then changed my entire life.

But i accept my fate, its quite hilarious and ridiculous really that this has happend to me. Acne that is.

Guest T-Virus

When a lonely girl wouldn't hold my hand for five seconds.

Actually it was long before that. Probably when I looked in the mirror and realised that my face was covered in red spots.

When my acne went from extremely mild to almost-moderate. Then again, I'm unattractive without acne according to society's standards.. so I guess it doesn't really matter. :)

Mine was after i was reading an online personal ad, and the girl specifically stated she did not want anyone with back acne because it was disgusting.

At that moment i realized why my ex broke up with me.

rock n roll!!!

I would say that was the first realization but it was really years before i would realize how it had affected my personality and then changed my entire life.

But i accept my fate, its quite hilarious and ridiculous really that this has happend to me. Acne that is.

Well i dont think im un-attractive BECAUSE of acne.. i think i am cuss im 5'11 and weight 230 LBS.... and was called fat for the past 10 years of my life, from kids at school.... im graduated now.. but those scars don't heal.

Acne just put the icing on the cake >.>

(BTW, acne started for me, when i was like 15)

Hmmm.... Like a year ago when I was in a behavioral clinic...

This crack whore (Ruby) called me scar face... I was angry more then sad and I almost broke her neck.

u__u

I was fat, 88 kg 7 years ago.

I lost weight to 70 kg 5-6 years ago. I was so happy...I though I could be attractive.

Then, 2 years ago, I got my first breakout, ya, FIRST!

Although I lost weight, but the my skin was (and still) EWWWWWW..... so unattractive! :cry:

I was fat, 88 kg 7 years ago.

I lost weight to 70 kg 5-6 years ago. I was so happy...I though I could be attractive.

Then, 2 years ago, I got my first breakout, ya, FIRST!

Although I lost weight, but the my skin was (and still) EWWWWWW..... so unattractive! :cry:

After finally getting my eyes checked after 3 years of bad eye-sight hahaha! :) i looked in the mirror with clear vision for the first time and was gob-smacked at the hideous mule staring back at me!

Guest T-Virus
After finally getting my eyes checked after 3 years of bad eye-sight hahaha! :) i looked in the mirror with clear vision for the first time and was gob-smacked at the hideous mule staring back at me!

I need glasses. Anything more than 5 meters away from me appears blurry :(

When I broke out for real, about 13 or 14.

Now I still feel ugly, though my acne is nothing like it used to be...

When a lonely girl wouldn't hold my hand for five seconds.

Actually it was long before that. Probably when I looked in the mirror and realised that my face was covered in red spots.

i first started getting acne shortly after i started college, and it bothered me a lot from the start.

heh I never thought I was unattractive =) but after I got out of the hospital a few years ago I wasn't feeling too good about how I looked (the medicine I was on made me break out really bad for a year)