Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
1GirlTwinBoys

Queen Helene Scrub

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but was curious if anyone has used this and what your opinions are on it. I am currently using Cetaphil Sensitive Cleanser w/ baking soda mixed. THANKS!

I have used the Queen Helene mint julep facial scrub. it is so so nice, best scrub ever. I would use it every three or four days, but wouldn't really use it as a facewash, just as an exfoliant. I would use it in combination with a facewash. I'm out now though :(

This should go under the "Over-the-counter acne medications" sub-forum. As for the topic itself, I've only used the Mint Julepe Mask before. It seems Queen Helene's other products are kinda hard to find...only the Mint Julepe Mask is most commonly available.

I tried Queen Helene's Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque last night and I could tell a difference in my skin almost instantly. My skin felt so much smoother. Use twice a week and it's awesome :)

The Grape Seed mask is a peel-off one?! I've wanted a peel-off mask for the longest time because I'm tired of continuously having to wash off masks. Strange though...my local CVS doesn't carry it...they only have the Mint Julepe Mask.

My grandma used to buy it for me from a beauty supply store (she used to be a beautician)...I think it was Sally Hanson Beauty Supply. I have never seen it in regular stores like Walmart or Walgreens.

The Grape Seed mask is a peel-off one?! I've wanted a peel-off mask for the longest time because I'm tired of continuously having to wash off masks. Strange though...my local CVS doesn't carry it...they only have the Mint Julepe Mask.