Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrouchingMule

Financing for Scar treatments?

Hi, I've read some posts on here, and it seems like everyone is cool here. Anyways, my question is, do dermatologists offer financing for scar treatments? In other words, do you have to pay for the entire treatment at once, or can you pay over time? This is a dumb question but I am considering going to a dermatologist to treat my acne scars very soon.

Also, any suggestions for back acne scars? I am not getting new ones, and they are all scars. I've had them for a few years and I've not gone swimming as a result of the embarrassment. Please help with suggestions.

Thanks [-o<

I think some derms might provide financing - I'm not 100% sure though -

For back acne scars you might want to try copper peptide lotion and exfol serum.

I am curious though, what did you do to get rid of the back acne. I have been battling bacne for 3 years now and nothing seems to work.

I haven't had a break out since I started using Neutrogena body wash. It's the only "soap" I use since it doesn't clog up your pores. I had bad break outs previous to that when I was using regular soap during showers. I don't follow any regimens right now, I don't think I need one. Just need help with my scars!!! ](*,)