Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
warakawa

is it ok to take accutane while using Anabolic steroid?

Anabolic steroids cause Acne...so you're shooting yourself in the foot. Why are you on anabolic steroids? For medical reasons or for vanity reasons?

It may increase the side effects, and you may go insane more easily, or so I have read...

ie. steroid induced rage and manic depression

I just went and visited my friend who just OD'd on roids, his skin was all yellow, his eyes were all yellow.. it was nasty

just use creatine and things like n0xcg3 and you will be able to get jacked with doing a minimal amount of work, you noob.

Not sure, oral or injectable? What compound are you taking and how much of it?

All of that is information we could use to help you out.

P.S Don't worry about the rage or maniac depression, its never been proven that anabolics cause either one.

I think you'd be more depressed with the acne you're gonna get since your skin is acne-prone than with any possible side effects the anabolics will have on you.

Not sure, oral or injectable? What compound are you taking and how much of it?

All of that is information we could use to help you out.

P.S Don't worry about the rage or maniac depression, its never been proven that anabolics cause either one.

I think you'd be more depressed with the acne you're gonna get since your skin is acne-prone than with any possible side effects the anabolics will have on you.

whats your stats????????????

Oral steroids is a no no on accutane.

Take accutane first.... Then run a cycle after you have finished....

Why take steroids in the first place? Especially when it will cause acne/worsen your acne? Whats the point?

why do such a thing ? do you prefer to have a fake nice looking body for short term or a clear face forever ?

+ if you have some money to throw for steroids, why not take a body building trainer and and then build a real body ?

if you are insecure or have low self esteem, then im sure it will help knowing that you don't deserve the body you have. steroids are just pathetic, as are the people who take them. This opinion isn't based off news reports and speculation, i have seen it all first hand from years and years of sports, the people who take them end up wrecks.

you're tiny anyways...why take anabolic steroids? you are not going to end up like a body builder...you look very insecure...asians can't be buff

Both put a huge amount of strain on your liver and kidneys.

My gym is full of steroid users, the vast majority of whom have been lifting for about two months and are either fat and bloated, bald, have severe acne or all three because they havn't got a clue about what their doing, and rarely do they make the sort of gains that could justify these kind of side effects or the less common more severe side effects, their the laughing stock of the gym community.

There is one guy at the gym though, who has been training there for over 15 years, he pushed himself as far as he could naturally but decided to do a cycle last year and he looks great, he did his research and had his lifting down to an art though.

Heh, theres a lot of hype in this thread. Steroids don't give you "fake" muscles, the muscles are as real as they get and with proper PCT you can keep most of the muscle gains. I dont disagree that using steroids without first doing your research is stupid but lets not generalize, theres plenty of guys in every serious gym running juice that are doing just fine aesthetically or performance wise.

Everyone who uses steroids ends up as a wreck? Arnold used a steroid or two in his day and look at where the poor chap ended...yeah Governor of California. Those steroids are real bad =\

Also, guys who supposedly have taken their body's to the limit before running juice are just throwing an excuse out there, there is no such genetic limitation, you never stop building muscle. The difference is that these guys who have been training for years start making lousy gains like 10-15lbs of muscle in a year, and they decide they've had enough and run the juice. I've yet to see anyone who trains seriously and cant get bigger every year, even if its only 1lb of muscle in a year, you're still growing so you haven't reached any "genetic" limit.

hey i would hold off on the accutane man..... steroids raise your cholesterol level and i never have taken accutane but i heard you get raised levels of cholesterol..... i would not want to mix the two.... as far as steroids producing acne............ i have many friends that juice and dont have but one or two body pimples because of it, and i dont and i am the only one with horrible acne, if your going to juice make sure you study up though.. i would recommend getting the steroid bible and reading it before starting a cycle or go to www.steroid.com.... ( ps my acne it is going down now thanks to H&S) just started 6 days ago...its a miracle

Also, guys who supposedly have taken their body's to the limit before running juice are just throwing an excuse out there, there is no such genetic limitation, you never stop building muscle. The difference is that these guys who have been training for years start making lousy gains like 10-15lbs of muscle in a year, and they decide they've had enough and run the juice. I've yet to see anyone who trains seriously and cant get bigger every year, even if its only 1lb of muscle in a year, you're still growing so you haven't reached any "genetic" limit.

Heh, theres a lot of hype in this thread. Steroids don't give you "fake" muscles, the muscles are as real as they get and with proper PCT you can keep most of the muscle gains. I dont disagree that using steroids without first doing your research is stupid but lets not generalize, theres plenty of guys in every serious gym running juice that are doing just fine aesthetically or performance wise.

Everyone who uses steroids ends up as a wreck? Arnold used a steroid or two in his day and look at where the poor chap ended...yeah Governor of California. Those steroids are real bad =\

Many people are limited by their genes- a hard gainer or someone of average potential will never achieve the physique of someone like Ronnie Coleman who is an extreme mesomorph no matter how hard they workout or how many performance enhancing substances they use.

The numpties around my gym are popping steriods as if their vitamin C yet their still built like pencils, they do a set. and then pose in the mirror expecting their muscles to triple in size after one workout, lol then wander around and use whatever machine they fancy, no real plan in place and doing it with terrible form, its entertaining though.

guys getting themselves into things that they have no real idea about or without doing any real research beforehand it can be very dangerous, the OP obviously doesn't have a clue- just like the guys at my gym.

Surely you are not saying it is a good idea for some clown with vanity issues and no clue to use steroids and experience counts for nothing?

first off, who said fake muscles? its real muscle, just illegit muscle. If you need steroids, you are a god damn pansy. I have been around athletics at every level, and seen it all. Its mostly the pathetic guys who would rather go out till 5am than wake up at 5am and lift. And excellent example dumbass, Arnold?? look at a picture of him! Clear plastic surgery and im sure hes on tons of meds to help with the pain that steroids cause. I know I would have a moral issue with having people pay money to watch me perform when all they were watching was a test tube athlete. I suppose if you are doing it because you just have self esteem issues and need to compensate, then I guess it would just fuel that insecurity knowing I took a short cut to that "accomplishment".

training for 15 years doesnt give anyone an excuse for juicing by playing the genetic card. People who say "I've taken my body as far as it could naturally go, so im gonna juice" are no more justified than guys who juice to get bigger faster.

first off, who said fake muscles? its real muscle, just illegit muscle. If you need steroids, you are a god damn pansy. I have been around athletics at every level, and seen it all. Its mostly the pathetic guys who would rather go out till 5am than wake up at 5am and lift. And excellent example dumbass, Arnold?? look at a picture of him! Clear plastic surgery and im sure hes on tons of meds to help with the pain that steroids cause. I know I would have a moral issue with having people pay money to watch me perform when all they were watching was a test tube athlete. I suppose if you are doing it because you just have self esteem issues and need to compensate, then I guess it would just fuel that insecurity knowing I took a short cut to that "accomplishment".

where do I start? First, lets point out that i am not in a sport in which steroids are huge. Personally, i would find it pathetic to have to take steroids to train extra (and i realize, recovery time, don't give me a lecture on this). There are tests to put limits on the sport, make a fair playing ground. If you are not talented enough to play within the boundary's, get out of the sport. It isn't impressive if you get your talent out of a syringe, at least in my opinion. Weightlifting has gotten to the point where they are all on it, so that is a level playing field. I aim my comments more at your mainstream sports. You are there because people admire your ability. You are a role model, regardless if you want to or not. And i do realize that there are numerous problems in pro sports outside of steroids, but few that affect the integrity of the game like steroids do.

Moving onto the long term effects... there hasn't been any proof because how long has this been a widely documented concern? Whenever you use anabolics to trigger extra cell growth, you run a higher risk of cancer. thats an obvious. And the pain could easily be attributed to the fact that all athletes have aches and pains after sports.

Now on to the fact that I don't know anything about athletics.. thats how I got to where I am. I have more fans, more money, and more talent than you could ever dream of. This isn't some loser saying hes famous in some chat room to make him feel good. I am a mainstream pro athlete, I am not bragging, but simply verifying that I know a significant amount about athletics and human performance. As far as my knowledge of anabolics, I know what I know from experience, team doctors, trainers, and teammates. You may know more on how to cheat tests and how to render yourself sterile. Quite frankly, i could care less what weight lifters and insecure wannabes wanna do to help them train. But, i do have an issue with people cheating to get ahead in sports.