Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarscantkeepmedown

Ebay Acne scars

Someone's selling their scars on Ebay?..I wish them luck..I've been trying to get rid of mine for years, no one wants em..not even for free...huh! :snooty:

just kidding.. :D ...i checked out your sites..Beware of anything that says MIRACLE CREAM..too good to be true. If it was truely a miracle we could close down this scar forum immediatly, we could all be cured..gosh, that would really be wonderful*dream*..Dont believe it.

As for the microdermabrasion cloths. I'm near Chicago. I recently purchased Microdermabrasion Cloths at the DOLLAR TREE for $1. The cheapo I am, at first i bought only one cause I didnt know if it would work...well, they work great! i was a little too agressive my face turned bright red. lol..i went back and got 10 more. If you are in the USA, Look into the Dollar Tree stores for these..you cant go wrong.

Someone's selling their scars on Ebay?..I wish them luck..I've been trying to get rid of mine for years, no one wants em..not even for free...huh! :snooty:

Saw the title and thought the same thing :lol:

just kidding.. :D ...i checked out your sites..Beware of anything that says MIRACLE CREAM..too good to be true. If it was truely a miracle we could close down this scar forum immediatly, we could all be cured..gosh, that would really be wonderful*dream*..Dont believe it.

As for the microdermabrasion cloths. I'm near Chicago. I recently purchased Microdermabrasion Cloths at the DOLLAR TREE for $1. The cheapo I am, at first i bought only one cause I didnt know if it would work...well, they work great! i was a little too agressive my face turned bright red. lol..i went back and got 10 more. If you are in the USA, Look into the Dollar Tree stores for these..you cant go wrong.

Have these cloths helped your scars? Im in chicago too...

Have these cloths helped your scars? Im in chicago too...

Hey CursedSkin, being from a dollar store these clothes exfoliate dry flakey skin really well. Too soon to tell if it's going to help with scarring ..Iv'e been using them for only 2 weeks.