Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brendan_192

if you had enough money...

well i wasnt really if you personally would or wouldnt im just asking is it possible with enough money to have perfect skin. what im saying is will enough of all the different types of lasers and surgerys etc eventually give you really nice skin or is there only so much they can do

well i wasnt really if you personally would or wouldnt im just asking is it possible with enough money to have perfect skin. what im saying is will enough of all the different types of lasers and surgerys etc eventually give you really nice skin or is there only so much they can do

i'd spend it on something else, like old records or new fly-fishing gear. all the money in the world isn't gonna get a derm to give you accutane, and even then it probably wouldn't work, at least for me, i haven't met an acne med that's done anything yet, and i've tried them all except accutane.

I think yes. Because every year they'll be inventing someting new. Not only that if you had an infinite amount of money that flowed. Yeah you could get anything done. Especially most of the GOOD dermatologist are expensive the ones we find usually are cheaper but that's only what we COULD afford. If we were rich we'd probably get the best of the best. and that's where it all comes down to plus there was this girl on this show that got clear face and she tried everything.

Yeah, I live in the Netherlands and you can buy it legally from the web, it's too expansive right now, but when I get a fulltime job

you better believe I'm gonna pop those suckers for a few months, if my body hasn't "healed" itself by then.