Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sparklystars28

benzaclin question

Hi, I have been on benzaclin and retin A (0.4%) for a little over two days, and I have a couple of questions. I have to apply benzaclin twice daily once in morning, and once in the evening. At night I then have to apply the Retin A, so should I wash the benzaclin off, or just leave it on with retin A? Plus has anyone experinced burning sensation of the skin after its applied, and how long does the burning sensation last.

Thanks for your responses

The burning should stop within the next 3-4 days I would believe. It was somewhere around a week for me when it stopped burning. As for washing it off...sorry I don't know, I only have to use it in the morning. Hopefully someone else can answer that question.

Benzaclin in the morning.....Retin-A at night....don't use two doses of Benzaclin and Ret A....your face will be red as hell...

I would also highly advise moisturizing...

As for the burning...i got that with Benzaclin...it lasted me a little over a week...it was well worth it though.