Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilingeyes

Porcelain Finishing Powder from Mineral Makeup

Hi,

Has anyone out there tried this and does it really help visually reduce pore size?

"ACCENTUATES PORES OR FINE LINES"

If the (mineral) powders appear to accentuate lines under the eyes, dampen a cotton pad and gently press it on the problem area, or dab a small amount of moisturizer onto the area.

If the large pores are accentuated, you will need to apply Porcelain Finishing Powder with the flocked sponge (buff and blend it over the large pores, they will disappear) prior to application of your Mineral Base.

Thanks!

Guest Tracy

Nancy, I have it and NO it does not. The best thing (mineral makeup wise) to help conceal large pores would be Botany 101's liquid mineral makeup.

Ah, thank you Tracy! You can always be depended on to know these things. biggrin.gif

My doctors office talked me into getting the Jane Iredale PurePressed powder, but I can't see that it really does any more than the drugstore brands although I can say I haven't really broken out since using that.

However, since I was sort of cleared before I started using JI I'm not sure I can attribute success to the make-up........more probably the BP, lol.

Good luck in your other quest!

Oh, by the way Tracy, how did you choose the shade you wanted? I went here:

http://www.botany101skincare.com/NaturalSk...r/concealx.html

but although they have a fabulous list, I didn't see any actual colors to attach the names to.

Why can't life be simple? Better yet, why can't I live without makeup!!!!!!!! cry.gif

Oh well, maybe this will happen one day. If the mandelic acid and lactic acid peels keep me shedding, maybe I can get rid of enough of the bad coloring to do this.

Guest Tracy

Well, you have to find out what color powder foundation is right for you by purchasing samples.....and THEN purchase the liquid.

BTW, mineral makeup is SOOOO good for your skin. You can actually sleep in B101 makeup and it almost makes your skin better. It is very soothing.

Here is a link to some of the colors. It's not a pic of all the colors.....Heidi's still working on that, but it's got alot of em.

http://www.makemeover-online.com/colors/

Hope this helps....

Guest Tracy

You're very welcome. I love B101 MMU. It's really the best out there.