Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I'm a 18 year old male. When I go out I mostly start feeling very unconfident about other people looking at me. Especially if I don't know them (my friends know me well, so I guess they dont care about my skin condition). Now I wonder if there's some make-up for males (natural or synthetic doesn't matter) so I can mask my acne a bit when I go out.. And the next day wash it off, but it won't make me breakout.

thx for ur advice

Mineral makeup would probably work well for you. Goes on lightly with good coverage, but very natural looking, no one can tell you have makeup on. I know there have been guys here before and the advise was different mineral makeups. Hopefully some with chime in with their thoughts.

I think that male make-up lines are usually crap. It's okay to wear "girl" makeup- it's made of the same stuff, but there's a much much bigger selection!

I use Revlon Colorstay foundation and it's absolutely amazing. It covers up my red marks and lasts ALL DAY if I put a pressed powder on top.

So would anyone care to show me the effects of what make-up can do? Before and after pics I mean. Cuz i'm thinking of looking around for more info about this and then buy some products but I don't want it to be expensive for nothing

If you look around, Mandy had a great before and after using Physician's Formula mineral make-up, which is found in any target, wal mart, etc.