Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

my friend on here said this helped her red marks

she said taking 2 very hot showers have improved her red marks. people have been complimenting her skin. i asked if it was a temporary effect (cause your face gets red when its hot) but she said no her skin looked better. i'll try this along with my other stuff.

hot showers 2x a day

I doubt that has really helped. Perhaps she stopped using a cleanser? There has to be some else she changed because I started taking two showers about a month ago, and I have seen ZERO results.

it's probably only going to be temporary, i've had to cut out hot showers (which i LOVE) because it dries out my skin now extremely bad. be careful trying this especially if you're using topicals..

this is my friend's secret thing as well. he recommended it to me. not warm, not boiling hot, but hot enough. it helps his acne he states

Hot showers are good because all the steam loosens the strange stuff :] ALSO! What I do to bring down my red marks before I go out with friends or something is I steam my face for 10 minutes and I put some aloe vera and olive oil in the water to make it smell nicer :] I don't know whether the aloe and olive oil makes any difference but if you splash your face with cold water afterwards and leave it, it goes a bit dry but moisturise and it's all a-ok. It doesn't really make them invisible but mine definitely aren't as purple/red as they usually are! :]