Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

I'm on accutane right now, and my face is full of red marks. (and they're so red that it's hard to hide them under makeup)

What can I use over the counter to heal these quickly? I don't want to use anything that will hurt my skin, since it's sensitive right now.

Thanks!

Posted
I'm on accutane right now, and my face is full of red marks. (and they're so red that it's hard to hide them under makeup)

What can I use over the counter to heal these quickly? I don't want to use anything that will hurt my skin, since it's sensitive right now.

Thanks!

Not to sound like a jerk, but before you rent on Accutane you knew what to expect right? I was on Tane for 6 months and I honestly had no idea what to expect, I thought magic. The fact is, Accutane has to run its course and you trying to heal red marks that very well could break out again wouldnt really do much.

Posted

Thanks!

Not to sound like a jerk, but before you rent on Accutane you knew what to expect right? I was on Tane for 6 months and I honestly had no idea what to expect, I thought magic. The fact is, Accutane has to run its course and you trying to heal red marks that very well could break out again wouldnt really do much.

Oh um...I'm not complaining about Accutane. I've been on it twice already. I've never had problems with red marks this bright before and I'm just looking for a cure for the red marks without hurting my skin--which is irritated easily since I'm on Accutane...

Posted

Aloe Vera?

It will be sensitive enough on your skin and I have also heard it heals red marks faster?

Posted
Aloe Vera?

It will be sensitive enough on your skin and I have also heard it heals red marks faster?

thank you so much!