Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can someone pleasee answer me my question is it ok or normal for people to take a wash cloth and get it wet and go clock wise or any motion on ur face very gently to get off all the oil and dead skin off or should i not be doing that cus i just started it uesterday and i dont want to irritate my skin more soo what do you guys think is it ok to do that and im not using soap im just using a washcloth and gently rubbing it on my face getting all the crap off

As long as you moisturize alot afterwards to replace the oil you've stripped off your skin.

Preferably use jojoba oil but any will do really, aslong as it is powerful. Not like some weak crappy moisturizer that couldn't keep moisture inside the river nile.

Your not using a cleanser? water on its own is not effective in getting rid of oil and dirt, even if you do use a face cloth because it doesn't get out the suff that settles in your pores. I have extremely sensitive skin and I find that cetaphil gentile cleanser is the best for me. Also scrubbing is not good if you have active pimples, if your skin is clear gentile scrubbing is ok.