Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THX

SCAR Update

Okay, not too long ago I said my scars were fading. Well, now I can say with a smile on my face that my scars are no longer really a problem (in general, I still have one I dont like, but sure beats 10). They are still somewhat there, as in I can sort of make out their outline in really bad light. But I doubt anybody would really notice them unless they were directly against my cheek and knew where to look and even then they dont look bad.

I think the main reason for the healing my scars has been the use of Retin-A for the past 4 months (mild version). Although, I had originally used it to get rid of my acne but it has had the wonderful side effect of healing my scars.

Now all I have left is to fully get rid of my acne (I still get acne, but as of late, a lot less than before I started the regimen) and I also need to get rid of my redmarks. But I really dont care as long I fully know once I do get rid of all those blemishes I wont be left with other problems to deal with (scars).

That's great! How often did you use the Reina-A? every day every other day? Also, does the irritation and peeling go down at all with usage?

I recently started using it and the areas where I applied it turned red (like sunburn) and then peeled for two days or so. I haven't used it in almost a week because I don't feel like being red and peeling right now. Just curious if that calms down a bit eventually...

Of course, everyone's different, but for me it definitely calmed down significantly. Still a bit of peeling though, but I only really notice it in the morning.

-kristin

My face has been red ever since I started using retin a (once a day). But I am able to live with it.

I had a few shallow scars, a few ice picks and about 4 indented scars on my cheeks.

The indents and shallows are gone, I still have 1 small ice pick scar.

So the RETIN-A works very well on the scars?

The RETIN-A contain VITAMINE A ACID?

What is the pourcentage of your creme?