Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Slim_Cobra

physicians formula HELP!

Yes So When I went to shoppers drug mart in toronto there was this physicians formula mineral wear box set it looks like this attachment .

well anyways there is everything in it but i didn't buy it so i dont recall if there is a certain color for your skin you have to choose from all the boxed sets . are they all the same?

post-43970-1166828610_thumb.jpg

post-43970-1166828610_thumb.jpg

No They have certain boxset colors from them you just have to find them I think they only have 5 shades tho.

Best is to go to Walmart and check their line there's a lot, see if there's a binder hanging around and that should have a full list of information for you on what to use. Also Shoppers Drug mart usually has 20-40% off on it too!

No They have certain boxset colors from them you just have to find them I think they only have 5 shades tho.

Best is to go to Walmart and check their line there's a lot, see if there's a binder hanging around and that should have a full list of information for you on what to use. Also Shoppers Drug mart usually has 20-40% off on it too!

Well Thanks At Least Someone KNow's Um Shoppers Is Were Im Planning To Get It But It Seems Like They Didnt Have A Ton So Ill Check Walmart Then Shoppers But How Am I Suppose To Test It? lol if its in the box

You CANT TEST IT. That's the reason why buying from stores sux! Also it's pretty cheap so it's not that much of a waste. Best deals I've seen are mineral makeup companies online. Sample before you try. OR you can check Sephora out and they give genrous samples of most of their products and they should have a selection of minerals to choose from!