Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tarmik

B-LiftX Peel

This is the best peel I've done because of the fast results. It stings quite a bit (or a lot depending on your threshold for pain), especiallly the 30% one. My derm. does this. I would do it every month if I could afford it right now, my skin would look great all the time. I've done lactic peels twice now at home but will have to 2 or 3 more to get the same effect as one Beta peel.

Hi, Riteshb. What did the BLiftX do for your skin? So, is it something that needs to be repeated monthly to maintain results? Does it help w/oily skin, large pores/pits, shallow scarring? Thanks so much!

It improved my skin tone, cleared up my acne, & got rid of shallow scarring that I had. It should be done every 3 months to maintain or improve your skin after you've done a series 4 or 5, once a month. If I get a better paying job, I'll do it every month.

Depends on your skin. The first time I did it, I peeled a lot for a week (I had take a couple of days off from work because by skin was very dry and flaking off a lot). It does burn your skin a bit but it you have let it flake off on its own. But your skin should look a lot better after just one.

Wendy Is your skin actually peeling off or do you mean large flakes are coming off? What did the derm advise you to do? I did the 20 and 30% and don't recall that much peeling.

Anyone else have any experience with these?

I got a regular peel, my face turned red, it peeled in 4 days and it looked good.

I got a stronger one, and my face DIDN"T turn red, 4 days later, no peeling, and I got a few new zits.

Any ideas?