Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I ordered some samples from SM and waiting for them to arrive :dance: but i heard that there is other good MMU that has heavy coverage and more shades ? ..i wanna try some of the good known mmu so i can choose after then , iam getting tired of liquid foundation already. :snooty:

EVM not thinking so much to try them really , so give me any other good brands i can try besides that.

I've heard Joppa has good coverage, Ocean Mist Cosmetics has good coverage, EDM's coverage isn't bad either. Maybe Monave or Valerie minerals too. They seem to have coverage. OMC has a TON of colors, monave doesn't have a lot and I'm not sure about valerie or Joppa.

I ordered Aubrey Nicole mineral makeup the other day and I cant wait to try it. I do love Signature Minerals but I wanted to try Aubrey Nicole b/c of the really good deals she has going on right now. 15% off everything AND if you buy a foundation you can get the 2nd one 1/2 off...you can do that w/ the kits also. And the customer service is really good. THey email back fast. You can email them and ask them what shade they think you are if you send a picture.

I got the Little Bit Starter Kit..i didnt want to mess w/ a sample kit..and this way i can get a brush [my one from Joppa broke]. BUT....if you already have a brush you so totally go w/ the Little Bit Starter Kit...it has the essentials... and its only $6.50..and you can add a 3rd foundation for $.99.

I just saw this...

FOUNDATION 4-PAK SAMPLE KIT

4P

Choose four foundation samples at a great price. Find your perfect shade before you commit to full size samples.

For a limited time, Add extra foundations (up to 3) for .99 cents each!

Our Price: $5.50

if you just want foundations thats good. well anyway......u can see the deals! lol

http://aubreynicole.com/store/home.php?cat=255