Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

just wondering what yr opinions were. im 19 now, started getting acne at around 15 and at 16 started getting a bit worse so started trying to treat it. been on and off antibiotics and topcials for 3 years. no-one in my family has had acne other than the usual couple here and there. to start with i had inflammatory acne on my t-zone. i now tend to get comodenial acne lots of whiteheads and what the derm called microcystic acne mainly on my cheeks and temples. occasionally get a few more inf;amed ones on my chin or forehead. is there any chance i could grow out of it or is it likely now that im stuck with it?

What you basically said there is the same as me. Your very likely to grow out of it, just be patient. youll only have the pimples for a few months, then a few months of clear like me, but that doesnt seem to last as long :rolleyes:

If i dont grow out of this, i will be forever depressed.

I have had acne since 14

Im 19 (wwell i turn 19 next week)

If im not clear by University Graduation day (may 2010) , i dont know what im going to do with myself.

I want to look good on the day i stand up in front of all my friends/colleagues' family and friends to receive my degree.

I want to be able to smile and not feel pain.

I want to be able to turn my head and not feel pain.

If i have bad acne scars, is there a cheap way to get it fixed?

just wondering what yr opinions were. im 19 now, started getting acne at around 15 and at 16 started getting a bit worse so started trying to treat it. been on and off antibiotics and topcials for 3 years. no-one in my family has had acne other than the usual couple here and there. to start with i had inflammatory acne on my t-zone. i now tend to get comodenial acne lots of whiteheads and what the derm called microcystic acne mainly on my cheeks and temples. occasionally get a few more inf;amed ones on my chin or forehead. is there any chance i could grow out of it or is it likely now that im stuck with it?

I have a similar story, except my acne type never changed (still inflammatory) & I started breaking out a little around age 13-14. I am 23 & still battling. You may grow out of it, you may not. It's a tough call. Just keep treating it & keep your fingers crossed.