Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It is a physical human trauma beyond basic comprehension, coorelating with its submissive,

yet undeniably existant counterpart; a psychological factor that plays into the infinite destruction of one's very soul. It is responsible for rage,

depression, embarrassment, humiliation, lonliness, and on occasion, death. It is a disease which plagues ones body and soul without caring about

character, race, gender, or age. It has undeniable negative effects to the body and mind, and

doesn't just raise the question of the purpose of life, but living as well. Forced lonlines and depression is

inevitably created by this parasite, and even if it is defeated, it will still linger in the heart. One forgets about

all of the beautiful things in life, the negative is always stronger. It gives an undeniable urge to reach

for something not there, and grasp an illusion of heaven itself. It was my enemy at first, but my friend in the end.

Initially it filled me with hate, but created something more worthwhile in the end. It gave me compassion and understanding,

among many other qualities most admire, but never will achieve. It is a curse, it is a blessing.

Bueatiful. This is truly bueatiful.

I feel this way about many things in my life, including acne. Thank you for posting this.

I feel this way about many things in my life, including acne. Thank you for posting this.

Thanks for your input...and ur welcome...it was kinda impromtu, but if I revise it, I bet it could be a lot better

Thanks for your input...and ur welcome...it was kinda impromtu, but if I revise it, I bet it could be a lot better

Lyrically beautiful.....you're good! Wish I could write like that hahaha =)

It is truly great that we as humans can find some good (if even a small amount) in certain catastrophies.

That's how powerful our minds are. :)

Good work.