Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love the mask that you can get from makeupartistschoice.com, it's an herbal papaya peel, and it really exfoiliates and diclogs the pores well.

An aspirin mask is a homemade mask using aspirin and water. The water dissolves the aspirin, and if you get the aspirin/water ratio right, you can make a nice paste and put it over your face. It's supposed to be like salicylic acid or something... I forgot.

Anyway, I do love the DDF sulfur therapeutic mask!

I havent tried this product but it got real good reviews on drugstore.com [4 out of 5 stars w/ comments] and i was considering on trying it sometime soon. Anyone ever use this??

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 60 Second Mask Scrub, Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment

200.jpg

Directions:

Smooth mask scrub over face. Leave on for 60 seconds while acne fighting medicine penetrates effectively to clear pores. Gently massage face as microscrubbers exfoliate pore-clogging dead skin cells. Rinse thoroughly. If excessive dryness or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: 1.0% Salicylic Acid (Acne Treatment)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Trideceth 9, PEG-5, Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

I havent tried this product but it got real good reviews on drugstore.com [4 out of 5 stars w/ comments] and i was considering on trying it sometime soon. Anyone ever use this??

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 60 Second Mask Scrub, Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment

200.jpg

Directions:

Smooth mask scrub over face. Leave on for 60 seconds while acne fighting medicine penetrates effectively to clear pores. Gently massage face as microscrubbers exfoliate pore-clogging dead skin cells. Rinse thoroughly. If excessive dryness or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: 1.0% Salicylic Acid (Acne Treatment)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax, Trideceth 9, PEG-5, Ethylhexanoate, Menthol, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

I wanted to buy that today, but the store i went to only had one left, and it looked kinda used :wacko: