Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paulthewall

Questions for Acne Suffers...

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10?: acne: 2, redmarks: 6.

2) How long have you suffered with acne?: about 2 years

3) Are you taking any medication? : B5

4) How old are you?: 23

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about your acne and who said it?: "why you are SO UGLY now"....family!

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf?: No

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf?: I want both, BF & GF!

8) Approx, how many spots do you have on your face now?: Now, pimples: 0, redmarks: infinite!

9) If you could choose to be someone else would you?: Yes

10) Do you cover up your acne?: No, I don't know how to cover unless I cover my face with a bag!

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10?: 2 on a good day, 4 on a bad.

2) How long have you suffered with acne?: about 3 years.

3) Are you taking any medication? : Oxytetracyline, doesn't seem to be v good though.

4) How old are you?: 18

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about your acne and who said it?: I'm a big guy, nobody's said anything.

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf?: Ofcourse, what a stupid question.

8) Approx, how many spots do you have on your face now?: about 4 but I've got a nice collection of redness.

9) If you could choose to be someone else would you?: No, I like my life.

10) Do you cover up your acne?: nope

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 3

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 16 Years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : No

4) How old are you? : 28

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? My fists prevents people from opening their mouth.

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? : No

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : Maybe, yep.

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : 0 zits, a good testiment to my no sugar regime, but 3-4 red ones that could form into cysts if Ima not careful. Okay so I get careless once in a while.

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : No, I quite like myself.

10) Do you cover up your acne? : Yea, with my big goofy ass smile.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 1

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 5 Years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : BP

4) How old are you? : 19

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? Pimple face from my 6 year old sister a few years ago

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? : yes

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : N/A

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : none just some redness that isnt too bad

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : No

10) Do you cover up your acne? : No

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10?: before tane 8, after tane 1.

2) How long have you sufferd with acne?: 15 years

3) Are you takeing any medication?(and what?): I have taken some of everything, but I was taking accutane until recently.

4) How old are you?: 26

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? first one I thought of, but not the worst..."ohmigod, your face looks awful, you have to stop eating chocolate!"

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf?: yes

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf?: If I did, I would want the one I have!

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now?: 1 (before was always 10-30)

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you?: No.

10) Do you cover up your acne?: Yes.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10?: At the moment a 4 (including red marks), last year 6-7

2) How long have you sufferd with acne?: 2 years

3) Are you takeing any medication?(and what?): Yep, Accutane! Go Me!!

4) How old are you?: 19

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? Feom my french teacher "Hey, how come have you got all those pimples on your face?!" Luckily this is the only one I got...

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf?: Never had one

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf?: I'd say yes, but actally, thinking about it, I don't even know. I never had one so well, I got used to being single, and I don't feel even ready for it, cause the time to have the first love, first boyfriend is passed so much time ago, and it's strange...

8) Apprx, how many spots do you have on your face now?: 5

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you?: Good question. Without thinking I'd say yes, but actually at the moment is a good period and I'm ok :)

10) Do you cover up your acne?: Of course!

Hello to everyone, 10 questions are below, if you interested in reading my answers then please take the time to answer them yourself.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 7 (at treatment beggining

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 12 years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : Yes accutane

4) How old are you? : 26

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "You just don't have a very handsome face" - date -

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : Not sure- had a little too much rejection in my life

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : 1

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : Yes

10) Do you cover up your acne? : No, wish using a little concealer didn't make a man gay

) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? :4 at the moment,9 2 years ago

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 5 years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : Yes accutane

4) How old are you? : 18

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? What happened to your face?- random person

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? : No :doh:

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : Of course,its so lonely :cry:

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : 4

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : Not sure,I like who I am most of the time

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 3

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 2002-2006 (4 years)

3) Are you taking any medication? ( and what? ) : Yes, Minocycline. (Plus topicals)

4) How old are you? : 16

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "your face looks like it's about to explode"

8) Apprx, how many spots do you have on your face now? : 2, lots of red marks and dryness.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? face, 2, back 4.

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? 8 years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) yes, mino, benzaclin, and retin-a.

4) How old are you? 21

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "hot guys dont date girls like you"

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? no

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? sure

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? 2

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? no

10) Do you cover up your acne? hell yea! :)

Guest molly_jean_comments

Hello to everyone, 10 questions are below, if you interested in reading my answers then please take the time to answer them yourself.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : I only have hormonal acne on my chin, around my lips and up my jawline; there I would rate it an 8

2) How long have you sufferd with acne?: half of my life, since age 11 or 12, dont remember

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ): Solodyn and Evoclin but I might change to Spironolactone when I see my dermatologist next friday; we talked about switching to it before

4) How old are you? 22

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "You look like you got bit by a spider!" A residents sister at the nursing home I work in said it.

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf?: not currently

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? sort of

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? more than thirty on my chin :(

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? Yes, dr phil or a famous baseball or football player

10) Do you cover up your acne? yes prescriptives

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : I would say 3/10. The only real thing bugging me about my skin right now is the dryness, but it's almost gone! :dance:

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : Four long years.

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : Yes. 250mg of Amoxicillan twice a day. And my derm recently had me start birth control. (Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo).

4) How old are you? : 16.

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "You used to have such beautiful skin, Alison, what happened?" (My Aunt two years ago :evil: )

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? : Nope.

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : Not at the moment. I thought I wanted to maybe try another relationship, but I realized that at this stage of my life, I am better off single. You can't love someone if you don't love yourself, so I am trying to work on that now. ;) Then I think I may be more comfortable with having a boyfriend again.

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : 12. Plus redmarks.

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : Sadly, I think I would. :(

10) Do you cover up your acne? : Ha, yes, if you want to call my pathetic attempts at applying makeup "covering it up". :doh:

Guest molly_jean_comments
1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 1

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 6 Years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : No

4) How old are you? : 25

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "How did you get so ugly" my dad

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : Yes

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : 10 redmarks or so

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : no

) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : as of right now 3

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 10 years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : not right now,but in the past

4) How old are you? : 20

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "what's up wit all the pimples?????" asshole substitute teacher

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : b4 I had one, I kinda did

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : so many I've lost count, there not even spots, it turn into a mask of discoloration

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : Yes, I would love to know what its like to have perfectly normal skin

10) Do you cover up your acne? : and the scars...Yes of course, foundation....I have no other choice anymore

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 4. I only have it on one small spot, but it's pretty bad there (on my cheek).

2) How long have you sufferd with acne?: I've gotten pimples since I was 11 or so, but in the last three months I've really gotten what I consider "acne"

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ): I was applying Erythromycin, but it's not really doing anything... I'm trying the head an shoulders thing, and going with ACV and maybe aloe (I'm pretty desperate to have clear skin, but don'thave insurance)

4) How old are you? 20

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "What they're really thinking is: I hope that THING doesn't explode all over me!"- a so-called friend

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? I don't know

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? 11 redmarks. 2 pimples. Some random bumps that aren't really anything, and will prob. go away during the night.

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? No.

10) Do you cover up your acne? Sometimes. I try not to.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : It varies a lot, but right now- 2 (counting scars/marks- 7)

2) How long have you sufferd with acne?: about 5 years of hell

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ): Differin and antidepressants :(

4) How old are you? 19

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "You have the most disgusting acne face. My friends used to think you were so cute but now they think you're gross" - my older sister when I was a sophomore in high school (she really fucked up my perception of myself).

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf?: no

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf?: I do, but I don't

8) Apprx, how many spots do you have on your face now? 0 active pimples right now for the first time in a year and a half. But don't worry, they'll be back with a vengeance.

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? I couldn't. I love my family too much.

10) Do you cover up your acne? no

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? When I had acne, it would have been rated a 7. I no longer have acne, though.

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? 6 years.

3) Are you takeing any medication? (And what?) No.

4) How old are you? 20 years old.

5) What's the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? Just pointing out that I have acne. It still hurts though, especially when they do it to be hurtful.

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? No.

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? Yes.

8) Approximately, how many spots do you have on your face now?0.

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? No.

10) Do you cover up your acne? No.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 7.5 (red marks that look like holes under different lighting)

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 5 years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : Naw

4) How old are you? : 19

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "You got some disease? aid?? *hahaha*" - a guy (14 then) whom once was close with me -

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : Ye

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : Less than 5. 3

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : Naw

10) Do you cover up your acne? : Yes. with my hair, like i got no ears :ninja:

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? 7

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? 6 years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) yeah...taking minocycline

4) How old are you? 17

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? some strenger came up to me and said "girl, whats up with your face, get some oxy"

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? nope

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? hell yes

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? about 3

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? yes

10) Do you cover up your acne? yes

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 2 right now, before probably 7

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 6 Years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : Yes, generic accutane

4) How old are you? : 21

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? Actually no one has ever said anything mean, it only got really bad this past end of summer

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? : Yes

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : Tons, they cover all of my cheeks :(

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : Yes, pretty much

10) Do you cover up your acne? : I try to cover up the ugly red marks.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 6

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 1 1/2 years

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : Yes

4) How old are you? : 14

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? Look @ all those big bumps on your head-Kid @ school.

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : Yes

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : 15-25

These our my answers.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : 6

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : 1 year

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : Yes, lymecycline

4) How old are you? : 22

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? Nothing they just stare!

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? : Yes

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : Well I got one, dont want another that would be greedy!

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : 5

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : Well yes a supermodel!

10) Do you cover up your acne? : No, it makes it worse

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? 5

2) How long have you sufferd with acne?10 years :wall:

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) No

4) How old are you? 23

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "What's that on your face?" :evil:

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? No :doubt:

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? Yes :pray:

8) Approx, how many spots do you have on your face now? 5

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? Maybe...but less to do with acne

10) Do you cover up your acne? Always

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? : It's a little hard to say but.. At this moment my skin looks pretty good, so I'd rate it some like 5, I guess..

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? : Some about 3-4 years.

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) : I've been taking antibiotics for a pretty long time, and I have to take a break of that now. I'm considering to start Roaccutan.

4) How old are you? : 17

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? Well, people haven't really said anything, but if they are looking at me with disgusted look on their face, it tells what they are thinking I guess..

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? : Yes.

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf? : -

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? : I have some, but fortunately they are pretty small ones. Hopefully they won't get bigger..

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? : Well I'd want to be just myself, but without this damn acne!

10) Do you cover up your acne? : No.

1) How bad would you rate you acne out of 10? like 4 or 5, the marks are the main problem

2) How long have you sufferd with acne? almost a year

3) Are you takeing any medication? ( and what? ) b5

4) How old are you? 17

5) Whats the worse thing someone has said about you acne and who said it? "did you get herpes on ur face or something?" close friend

6) Do you have a Bf/Gf? yup

7) Do you want a Bf/Gf?

8) Apprx, how mann spots do you have on your face now? like 10 and 3 pimples

9) If you had to chose to be someone else would you? someone without acne

10) Do you cover up your acne? nah im a dude