Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stormeh

Keep Breaking out

I have been using the regimen for about 4 and half months and my acne goes away and comes back just like in all the other medicines i have used. Every time I clear up I just expect it to come back again. Am I doing something wrong ? I am using Dan's Cleanser and BP every night and day and the moisturizer every once in a while when i feel my skin is dry. Any help would be appreciated, I am so sick of this acne already.

I have been using the regimen for about 4 and half months and my acne goes away and comes back just like in all the other medicines i have used. Every time I clear up I just expect it to come back again. Am I doing something wrong ? I am using Dan's Cleanser and BP every night and day and the moisturizer every once in a while when i feel my skin is dry. Any help would be appreciated, I am so sick of this acne already.

Check the biggest mistakes:

http://www.acne.org/biggestmistakes.html

How much BP are you using? are you being gentle enough? Are you using enough moisturiser?

have you added or changed anything? also, since its cold outside you need to use more mositurizer. maybe try adding jojoba oil in.

Something many here seem hesitant to admit is CSR will just flat out not work for some people, and in many cases it will make their skin worse. If you don't see positive results after four months, it's time to try something else - before you risk damaging your skin with BP any more.

I was in the same place as you were, i'de think i would be getting clear and then bam another one pop ups, but that was before i was using AHA moisterizer, if you are stilling getting maybe one or two i strongly suggest this one, you can purchase it from drugstore.com, but you have to use it every morning and night, after you wash your face at night for me it seems to act as an exfoliator (which it does), i see my skin comming off a little by little, but once i put on bp and then the moisterizer it goes back to normal

I haven't added or changed anything in the time i have used the regimen. I will try look for the AHA lotion, thanks for the tip.

lac-hydrin five is supposedly a good aha. tho there is no spf in it, and i heard aha makes you more sensitive to the sun(bp does too). some people use it just at night and seem happy with it. my face got torched from lac-hydrin, but a lot of other people report that mostly there skin just got a little pink in like the first week of using it.