Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Karlina

Epoch Glacial Marine Mud

I bought this mask about a month ago. It's supposed to be a good product, really good quality. but everytime i wear it, the next day, there'll be new pimples. what's happening? Can a mask give one pimples? At the tube, it says "this revitialising all-over clay mask draw out dead skin cells and absorbs impurities from your skin. The blend of fine clay provides a powerful deep cleansing effect".I f the mask absorbs impurities from the skin, how come it gives me pimples?

You could be reacting to an ingredient...

It could absorb impurities - or they could mean draw them out...as in up to the surface.

If your using glacial clay make sure it is from northern BC or else it isn't the right clay. I just ordered glacial clay and it may break you out for like a week drawing the impurities out so just stick with it for a month and it will heal. If it is glacial clay it is good quality. It's supposed to be the best facial clay by far(derms. in my area are sstarting to recommend this for a variety of skin conditions).

If you do have galcial clay it's supposed to slough of the upper dead layers of skin, increase blood flow to your face(should be a temporary redness after you take it off), give your skin tons of minerals(way more than any other clay) and it should change colour when it dries which means that it has done oxidizing the skin(which is what BP does).