Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
victorious

my experience

i have been using the regimen with this big 5% bp containger for the last lets say 5-6 months. it was ok, not much breacking out. i bought it at the one dollar store and they don't have anymore.

but i ran out.

i bought another cheap brand, but 10%. it made my face peel. not drastically burt i cought it and left it alone to prevent further damage. i kow it was the ceam cause i gave it another chance a week or so later and it did it again. my mother experienced the same thig using it.

now i boght the 2.5% neutrogena. i guess cause its winter i still have to be careful cause it does seem to dry my skin and make it thinner. maybe its the damn cold that makes it more sensitive. i try and try to moisturize but should more.

anyways, it seems dry and difficult to put on. maybe its old? and the container is dam small. i feel like i don't want to use it cause its gonna finish in a week or so. maybe 3 weeks the most. it kinda sucks. and there is not brand name or any 5%. and the only 2.5% that i found was this expensive tiny neutrogena package.

any suggestions? i am now planning to just use in the morning and before bed put this green queen helen mask only on the individual pimple.