Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikeryanrebecca

Out of 10, how would you rate yourself (lookswise)?

without acne, a 4 probably

Whatever I saw your pics in the gallery and when I used to chat with u. Without acne u would be a 9.5 with acne and some marks I say u are still a hottie.

I used to be very confident in myslef... and I thought very highly of my looks... but this was only for about 3 years of my life because I was a STICK until I "blossomed" when I was 16 and the boys went crazy for me in highschool, so ofcourse I thought I was hot... plus I didnt have acne. So... back then I would have given myself an 8. NOW... I have lost about 10 lbs since then (not a good thing for me) and I have acne all over my face... now I would rate myslef a 2 or 3... without acne... I dont know because I think I will be emotionally scared by this for the rest of my life... so maybe like a 5 or 6...

Oh and LAURA YOU ARE A TEN IN MY EYES WITH OR WITHOUT ACNE... alot of people are 10s here, we have an attractive bunch of people on this org... both inside and out.

hmm I don't know. I don't like rating myself. I suppose, probably a 4 or 5 with acne. And maybe a 6.5 without? I don't know.

Well, I might be keeping clear from whatever I'm using, but if I stop it, my acne will show up. So that way, I know I have acne, even if it's being kept under control.

hmm I don't know. I don't like rating myself. I suppose, probably a 4 or 5 with acne. And maybe a 6.5 without? I don't know.

You're terrible at being modest.

I don't like rating myself either, but I've had many a hot girlfriend(s). I think it's my personality, haha.

Yes be real guys. I rate myslef a 9. I have a good bod, good hair, good face and great career. Overall when I had acne I would ahve rated myself a 6 or 7. I still knew under the acne and marks I was attractive and now acne free can see it again. Plus I began making real money while I was broke out so that in itself gave me confidence that even with flaws I had a good head and thats much more important than flawless skin. I now have very minor marks on my right cheek that dont bother me other than that physically I am really happy.

Most of the girls replying to this are very nice looking. SOme zits are not gonna make u look horrid if u are pretty underneath it. Accutane and some healing time will get u all on the right track.

wow talk about under rating yourself :think: your like a 10!

you're pretty :)

Alot of people being modest here. Thereishope had the right idea.

I reckon that when my acne was at its worst I was maybe a 2/10 but now that my skin is clear 8/10. I don't generally look good in pictures though ...

lol i said a 10 but i'm not that good looking :). i'm just average.

Yeah - but you've gotta say you're a 10 and MEAN IT :D

im just kidding. i know i'm sexy. i look like enrique iglesias

i hink my acne really puts people off, i know without it, it would add a few notches up.. i mean not acne, i mean my moderate scarring, its all over my face :(

But, I guess each day I am learning to live with it

:)

Its not so bad I think... :)

lol i said a 10 but i'm not that good looking :). i'm just average.

Yeah - but you've gotta say you're a 10 and MEAN IT :D

im just kidding. i know i'm sexy. i look like enrique iglesias

Hahah yess you are seeeexxayyy... deeeeaddd seeexxayyyy... lol