Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thEneXtChaPter

how much is acne associated with you?

How much is acne associated with you?

I was just thinking, I can'tbeleive i had acne for a couple yrs, because theres people who saw me before acne and see me now but not during acne so they would never even think of me and acne. Luckily its like acne is not associated with me much...

But then theres my former job, those people probably wouldn't think its possible that I ever even had good skin, so in that job acne had my name written all over it.

How much is acne associated with you?

I was just thinking, I can'tbeleive i had acne for a couple yrs, because theres people who saw me before acne and see me now but not during acne so they would never even think of me and acne. Luckily its like acne is not associated with me much...

But then theres my former job, those people probably wouldn't think its possible that I ever even had good skin, so in that job acne had my name written all over it.

I think acne is associated with me ALOT. I am 25 (almost 26) years old and I had acne since 13 years old. Thats almost half my life. Only my parents and family remember me without acne. None of my friends ever saw me completely clear :cry:

a lot, well the people i haven't seen since highschool wouldn't associate acne with me but everyone who has seen me in the past 1.5 years would.

I think acne is associated with me ALOT. I am 25 (almost 26) years old and I had acne since 13 years old. Thats almost half my life. Only my parents and family remember me without acne. None of my friends ever saw me completely clear :cry:

I'm in the same boat as you. I've had acne since I was 12 and I'm 19 now. If I didn't have acne, people probably wouldn't recognize me anymore.:rolleyes:

12/13-17 years old I had sever acne. But during the summer when I was in the mid-end of my course and I went to football practice, everyone was shocked at how clear my face was. but yeah, when someone says something about a kid with acne, they usually compare it to me at my worst...Not in a hurtfull way, but just in a comparison way.

I'm not sure how much I'm associated with it. My friends never mentioned it, people at work never talked about it. The only people that said anything about it were my parents, they were the meanest and least understanding about it. I'm curious now if people ever just thought of me as the guy with the acne.

Guest T-Virus

Acne is heavily associated with me. A few years ago I never thought that I'd get acne that bad and I didn't know much about it. Now everyone seems to associate acne with me. If we are having a conversation about acne my name is definitley going to mentioned.

I don’t think it’s really associated with me, people who haven’t seen me in the last year don’t know that I have acne, and then there’s the friends who only see me out and with make up on. I think the only people that have seen the extent of my acne is my family, derm, housemates and few close friends. I guess I’m luckier then most of you and only started to break out when I turned 19, I’m 20 now and on my 7th month of roaccutane so hopefully not many other people will get the chance to associate me with acne.

i had acne from 14-20 acne or red marks. so all those years of my life felt wasted. cause so far i've had no girlfriend or date of any sort. its not all acnes fault but if i was clear i would definitely feel better about myself. then be able to ask girls out :| .