Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarcrash

A CURE FOR SCARS?

I know, that's where I am right now. I was hoping that someone who speaks fluent chinese would read this and contact the hospital for all of us who would like to learn more- a liason between us and the hospital. That would be a great way to get the wheels rolling.

THeres no way I would buy something that hasnt been looked at and approved by an AMerican or national organization. THey can sell anything for anything but if it doesnt work u just wasted your money.

Do u not believe this would be sold at stores or clinics in the US if it gave such results as those shown?????

Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake, fake.

It looks way too good to be true.

I just wanted to add my two cents in regards to the Chinese ("BUSINESS") Culture:

They lack of business ethics. They play very dirty. Along with Thailand, they are one of the biggest (if not the BIGGEST) scammers and con artists. They have very corrupt business practices. And the sad part is that all dirty business strategies are perfectly LEGAL (in practice.)

So when it comes to Chinese products I'm very skeptical. I've read dozends of very well documented articles about (Mega-million) Chinese Frauds. Oh! and it really pisses me off when you ask what the ingredients are they always say "IT'S A SECRET INGREDIENT" "MAGICAL HERBS" "ANCIENT CHINESE WISDOM". A couple of years ago, a "MIRACLE" (chinese) anti wrinkle cream is introduced in France. 120 euros for a 2 oz btl. The ingredient list is a secret. The manufacturers say it contains 15 MAGICAL HERBS that only grow in a spefic area and season. But after a rigourus investigation, they found out that the "Secret Ingredient" was Snake poo poo. And there are many, many stories like that. Magical juices, magical pills, magical powders, But everything is just "MAGICAL BULLSHIT"

I've been to many chinese restaurants where beef doesn't taste like beef or chicken doesn't taste like chiken I don't know, but almost every time I eat at a chinese restaurant, I get a terrible stomach ache. I wish I knew the chef's "MAGICAL RECIPE" Everytime I ask them, they say : Oh! it's a secret!! it's magical. And God bless their soy sauce. It blends everything. I could be eating recycled food without knowing it.

(I haven't even mentioned about their big PIRATE markets yet. And I won't because I'll get exhausted.)

By no means I try to offend anybody with my comments, especially my chinese buddies. And by no means I try to underestimate the power of chinese medicine. In fact, to me, chinese medicine is almost sacred. Nevertheless, I HATE WHEN SCAMMERS USE THE NAME OF "CHINESE MEDICINE" TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF POOR SUFFERERS. I HATE WHEN THEY GIVE CHINESE MEDICINE A BAD NAME.

Ok, nobody likes rip-offs, But it hurts more when it has to do with our health, with our body.

I just wish those pictures shown on that website reflected the real and honest results of such procedure. I wish when they referr to scars, they refer to the complexity of it. I hope they are not altered pictures. I hope they are not mixing up acne and hyperpigmentation with real scars. I just wish I could dream again.

yea..does seem a bit abnormal in manners of speaking. just interesting. somone go do it! be teh sacrifice for the people!

:dance::ninja::boohoo:

i know that theres a high chance that those photos are photoshopped or edit somehow, but how exactly can one tell aside frm having some knowledge of....pixel scrutinizing or other photoshopped crap?

If that site states that medicine could cure scars then I wouldn't believe it either. Scars needs to be treated w/ some type of treatments. I believe that Chinese doc. would have a better understanding on Asian skin. And if you do decide to go to China for treatments, I would go to a big and more modernized city.

I've heard success stories on scar treatment from one of my mom's friend. If I find out more info. I'll let you know. Its best that someone recommend a place for you. I posted it on Fraxel Thread.

My cousin went to China for skin treatment. Shas had great improvement w/ her skin. She had brithmark covering half of her face (black color). She had at least 4-5 treatments. She now has over 90% improvement. The hospital she went to was specialized in Scar and Marks.

I don't think website is a good way of finding a good hospital. You have to go there and ask around. Choose one of the best hospitals (The cost will still be very cheap comparing to U.S.)

I've been through other chinese sites and the type of technolgies they mention are CoolTouch, CO2, very similar to what we have in the US. I think the docs. there are more aggressive with their treatments.

I'm hoping that Fraxel will help treat my scars and that I won't have to go to another country for it.

Fraxel SR1500 just got approved in HK, Taiwan but not China on August of 2006.

THeres no way I would buy something that hasnt been looked at and approved by an AMerican or national organization. THey can sell anything for anything but if it doesnt work u just wasted your money.

Do u not believe this would be sold at stores or clinics in the US if it gave such results as those shown?????

Fake, Fake, Fake, Fake, fake.

Do you have any slight idea of how overwhelmingly corrupt our government agencies are in regards to scrutinizing prospective medicines (Food and Drug Administration, etc). Whether or not a drug is approved has nothing to do with its safety or efficacy. It has to do with money, plain and simple. They are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies and big pharma gives the government HUGE kickbacks (payoffs) in order to get drugs approved that everybody (the drug companies and the government) knows are ridiculously dangerous. Hence Vioxx and innumerable other drugs. Talk about believing everything! You would believe something is safe because some american or government agency stamped it's approval? Do you research.

And as far as scams go....cosmetic dermatology is quite possibly the biggest scam going. Where else do you page huge amounts of money for something that does nothing. We are certain that the derms can't help us, but at least with this medicine, who knows. It is far less risky (monetarily) than going to the dermatologist or surgeon. That is a guaranteed rip! I am sured I've paid for many expensive vacations by listening to their lies.

Do you have any slight idea of how overwhelmingly corrupt our government agencies are in regards to scrutinizing prospective medicines (Food and Drug Administration, etc). Whether or not a drug is approved has nothing to do with its safety or efficacy. It has to do with money, plain and simple. They are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies and big pharma gives the government HUGE kickbacks (payoffs) in order to get drugs approved that everybody (the drug companies and the government) knows are ridiculously dangerous. Hence Vioxx and innumerable other drugs. Talk about believing everything! You would believe something is safe because some american or government agency stamped it's approval? Do you research.

And as far as scams go....cosmetic dermatology is quite possibly the biggest scam going. Where else do you page huge amounts of money for something that does nothing. We are certain that the derms can't help us, but at least with this medicine, who knows. It is far less risky (monetarily) than going to the dermatologist or surgeon. That is a guaranteed rip! I am sured I've paid for many expensive vacations by listening to their lies.

I agree with you 100%. I also hate the majority of stupid derms/plastic surgeons / "ONLY MONEY" DRIVEN doctors in general.

Everybody wants to take advantage of our pain. Sometimes I feel I'm navagating in a limbo.

some of these derms should undergo a scare, like a mafia move, you know from the sopranos, maybe cutting off their small finger as a prelude to bigger gigs, lol, JK of course.

Guys, don't rush to judgement. I know it looks to good to be true, but even if they can deliver only 10% of what they claim, that would be really awesome already. And their treatment is a combination of taking chinese medicine orally and applying “Ji Fu Kang†ointment so how bad could that be ? (after all, we are praising the method of shooting laser beam into our face here eveyday :wacko: ). And the best part is it's probably not very expensive. I wouldn't mind trying it if it's available here.

I hope someone here who can speak Chinese would call them and ask about the treatment detail/or if they can ship oinment here. I wouldn't mind shipping in cost of internaltional calls.

In one of the pics, it's CLEARLY photoshopped. I see the brushstrokes of the "healing brush" function of photoshop. It's the pic where it shows a man's nose.

Last year i watched a prog about a chinese lady living in China

who wanted to lighten her skin and ended up with big brown

patches on her face after using some creams. I know this can

happen anywhere in the world because there are so many people

care only about making money. I understand people want to try

new things and are intrigue by exotic and mysterious claims, but

sometimes you can end up worse than before !.

I have scars now not from acne, but from a swiss product that a sales girl

claim will help my pores. I have very sensitive skin and the product was too

strong for me.

I know what they are using based on the pictures shown on their site.

I was a pre-pharmacy major this year but I am changing my major as I don't really like the chemistry, and I recognize the peeling on their faces as one that happened to me in one of my labs... We were using 3m and sulfuric acid in a lab experiment, I happened to spill some on my hand but it didnt burn or hurt 1 bit, thats what makes that acid very dangerous... Well i washed my hands a little and within 10 minutes?? they turned a yellowish color like shown in the pictures... no pain... over the next 2 weeks, a VERY thick layer of skin peeled off my fingers, probably about 1/4 cm thickness... and a very nice skin was underneath, I even play guitar and have callouses, those were removed, my fingerprints remained though...

I recognize the yellow color as that of a sulfuric acid burn, and i must say it is the most painless chemical burn you can give yourself, I have been contemplating using this stuff on my face for a deep peel, as I have tested it on my hands already and it peeled wonderfully, I am weary though because my hands are usually the most resistant skin on my body to stuff like this

I have given myself 30% glycolic peels and 15-20% salicylic peels on my face already to treat acne scars... mainly over my cheeks.. I had an excision performed on my right cheek for a few very deep icepick scars that would have no hope of improvement with peels, that was 7 months ago, I am going to get the excision done 1 more time in 2-3 weeks to try to improve it a bit more, I would rather have a flattish scar than a sharp pock mark anyday, it looks much more attractive under light

back to the chemical peels.... I dont see much improvement with scars using peels that make your skin slightly flaky, so I was thinking about trying a TCA peel or even trying the sulfuric acid on my face... it is dangerous though

sulfuric acid is the same stuff that is in acid rain, and is the most abundant acid found in nature, it has no odor or color, it is very deadly if swallowed, and dangerous with skin contact as well, since skin is primarily made of H2O (water), and sulfuric acid literally EATS and absorbs water... so it will destroy your skin because of this... i found it caused a yellowish chemical burn and made your skin dull to the touch... this was due to the water being destroyed or whatnot... but no peeling/flaking kind of a peel. On my hands, after about 7 or 10 days it started to peel, and it was a thick layer of skin that i basically could peel off with my hands... the skin was sortof raw and pink that was revealed... but 3 weeks later my skin looks completely normal on my hand now..

I am contemplating wether to try it on my face or not... definitely a low concentration if i did

http://mooni.fccj.org/~ethall/h2so4/h2so4.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfuric_acid...oratory_hazards

information on sulfuric acid... and once again, the stuff in my chem lab wasnt a very high concentration

im not even sure the exact concentration i came into contact with, chemical peeling and chemicals in general are always dangerous, even tca, salicylic, glycolic, etc... and phenol is generally the deep peeling agent used by doctors

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=sulfuric+acid+burn

some more serious burns from sulfuric acid, which wasnt like what i had on my hands.... my hands were just tinted an orangish color then peeled thickly within 10 days

wow thanks thats intresting and frightening the same time. I told my self not to use acids anymore because of some bad experiances with TCA. but they don't sell the sulfuric acid on ebay, don't they?

wow thanks thats intresting and frightening the same time. I told my self not to use acids anymore because of some bad experiances with TCA. but they don't sell the sulfuric acid on ebay, don't they?

that was just a guess from a "burn/peel" when i got it on my hands, it went surprisingly well for my hands, but a face is much more sensitive to chemicals than hands are

well if you wanted to burn your face off, it is actually a very common acid, battery acid is a 35% i believe, drain openers/uncloggers are a very high %, but like i said, those will burn your face off

sulfuric acid is one of the "strong acids" I was just guessing that maybe at a low concentration %, it could be somewhat safe and used to peel skin after my experience with it, and maybe the fact that it causes thermal dmg as well would make it somewhat like a laser as well

the weird thing about the peeling of my finger's skin is that they looked completely normal, slightly pinkish, within like weeks, but a huge layer of skin came off, no flaking, but thick layers of skin all in one, even around my nails this orangish skin all peeled remarkably well

http://www.120-114.com/english/bhjj.htm

as far as the ointment and oral dosages on this site, one can only guess, and they seem to not really want to go into much detail at all in explaining it

anyone else have any insight as to what "traditional chinese medicine" is?

the results are just way too amazing

Oh my God...It sounds like people are jumping ship on the chinese stuff and ready to experiment with sulfuric acid on their faces!

Everybody can (and will) posit their views about how this is such a blatant scam, but the truth of the matter is that we will not know until somebody is able to try this.

If anybody knows somebody chinese, ask them to contact this company for all of us.

If this turns out to be legitimate, all the cynical naysayers will be throwing people out of your way to get your paws on this.

In the meantime, we can all keep toiling endlessly with our current scar routine which will NEVER remove our scars.

At least we have a chance with this.

when it come to me, I would never ever use acid on may face again especially not battery acid!! there's a reason why doctors don't over it as a treatment for scars..it's too dangerous! sadly, we propably never get to know this secret chinese salve because obviously no one on this board speaks chinese :-(

Yes, but with over a thousand views, somebody that has read this knows somebody who is chinese that can call or email the hosipital.

If you send an email to the company following their guidelines at the bottom of their webpage, they will respond. You will just have to translate their response, and the communication will likely end their.

What we really need is someone to call them and unearth the specifics.

FENDER61,

I don't mean to be rude, but your Sulfuric Acid idea is so retarded and dangerous. Do you know what you are talking about????

Do you really know what Sulfuric Acid is????

God and you want to use it on your face??????

Listen, even "Medical Grade" acids can screw up your skin big time, so I don't even wanna think about how sulfuric acid can fuck your skin!! Even very low concentrations can cause irreversible consequences. And remember, your finger skin is totally different from your face skin. It's 3~4 times thicker than your face skin.

By the way, how do you know these Chinese people use Sulfuric Acid?? Did they tell you that??? Unless you're 100% sure, don't take stupid guesses!

I woulnd't be suprised if this chinese folks use some kind or weird and dangerous stuff. But I don't want to assume anything and jump into retarded conclusion and even think about doing it or suggesting others to do it.

...just for the record, in many islamic nations men burn their women's faces with sulfuric acid when they've been rejected or cheated on. The horrific and sick idea behind this is to disfigure these women's faces for the rest of their lives, so they can never find a man again.

PLEASE MODERATORS, ERASE FENDER'S (LAST 2) POSTS ON THIS THREAD BEFORE SOME DESPERATE AND FRUSTRATED FOLK WANTS TO BURN HIS FACE WITH IT. IT'S WAY TOO DANGEROUS.

your definately right. NO ONE should try this, is will only cause some new scarring. but I think it's nice that Fender told us this thoughts I don't think he wants to convince someone to really

use it.

some of those pictures may contain the same individuals, but it's obvious the lighting conditions are adjusted for maximum appeal.

Hell, look at the last picture featured -- the girls face is burnt to shit.

FENDER61,

I don't mean to be rude, but your Sulfuric Acid idea is so retarded and dangerous. Do you know what you are talking about????

Do you really know what Sulfuric Acid is????

God and you want to use it on your face??????

Listen, even "Medical Grade" acids can screw up your skin big time, so I don't even wanna think about how sulfuric acid can fuck your skin!! Even very low concentrations can cause irreversible consequences. And remember, your finger skin is totally different from your face skin. It's 3~4 times thicker than your face skin.

By the way, how do you know these Chinese people use Sulfuric Acid?? Did they tell you that??? Unless you're 100% sure, don't take stupid guesses!

I woulnd't be suprised if this chinese folks use some kind or weird and dangerous stuff. But I don't want to assume anything and jump into retarded conclusion and even think about doing it or suggesting others to do it.

...just for the record, in many islamic nations men burn their women's faces with sulfuric acid when they've been rejected or cheated on. The horrific and sick idea behind this is to disfigure these women's faces for the rest of their lives, so they can never find a man again.

PLEASE MODERATORS, ERASE FENDER'S (LAST 2) POSTS ON THIS THREAD BEFORE SOME DESPERATE AND FRUSTRATED FOLK WANTS TO BURN HIS FACE WITH IT. IT'S WAY TOO DANGEROUS.

Different concentrations of different acids react much differently, if you spilled 100% salicylic acid on your face and into your eyes, you would be horribly burned with a large amount of damage.... yet people use 2% several times a day on their face to clear up acne and slowly dissolve scar tissue.

A lower conentration sulfuric acid may be somewhat safe, and I was just mentioning it because I recognize the orangish color it turns skin as it dehydrates it as being similar to what I see in these pictures.

My hand was not scarred in ANY way by a 10% sulfuric acid burn... it removed callouses on my fingers even. but within weeks my fingers look completely normal again. it may have even removed some superficial scarring I had on my finger because my one hand looks slightly better now.

I am NOT recommending people go out and use any kind of sulfuric acid on their face.... only very low % would be in any way safe, but i am NO way recommending it.

Sulfuric acid is one of the most abundant things in the world besides water due to pollution and naturally occuring... BUT We have all seen what acid rain does to statues and stone... if you want to get some sulfuric acid in a low % just stand out in the rain.

I am just as intrigued by these pictures and this hospital as you guys are... I just want to know what it could possibly be that they are using that they apply topically.... my guess of sulfuric acid is because of the color of the during treatment pictures and the color of a very mild sulfuric acid burn... it is also one of the only things strong enough to dissolve human tissue like they are showing, but doing so without generating further scarring as it heals?????

.... the internal medicine could be chinese herbs and roots combined with minerals like MSM Sulfur, Zinc... vitamins like the B-complex, C, etc...

but the topical solution is showing large deformed scar tissue being dissolved and replaced with normal healthy tissue... I dont see how this is possible?

Did you check out some of these scars that were "healed", they were large keloid type scars with huge abnormal growth patterns.... yet at the same time indented ice pick scars were also "healed" in other pictures.... and the most mind blowing thing of all is the surgical scars that were completely "healed..