Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tarmik

Does anyone know about Obagi?

I'm thinking about getting on Obagi. Does anyone know exactly what it does? Does it help shallow acne scars, red marks? I'd appreciate your experiences w/it. Thanks so much. DJ

I'm using it now (going on roughly 4 weeks). It's hard to tell what the improvement has been thus far, and I've still got probably about 8 weeks left in the initial cycle. I think my skin looks a bunch more even, but I can't really tell about the scars yet. It is keeping my skin really clear, though.

-kristin

Hi pong

I have been using obagi protocols for about a year now and it is now starting to improve my scars,i have deep scars which i have had alot of treatment to improve the scars,including dermabrasion and co2.

I found a message on this board that said if u had derm,co2 and roaccataine done then your skin will have dead skin on the surface and it would be difficult to improve scars,im wondering if this could be right because after 2 years of tropical treatments my scars r now improving and i may have broken through the dead skin barrier.

The obagi should improve your scar better than mine as your scars r shallow,don't forget that everyone reacts different to treatments and this may not work on u.

Remember that u have to see a Dr to put u on obagi but i didn't i just bought it from usa as it was cheaper than buying it in uk.