Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikkigirl

would any guy go to this extreme...

i was wondering if any the guys out there that have had everything including accutane and nothing work would go on spiro/estrogen or birth control to clear their skin.i have read a lot of desperate post here.thats exactually what i did and the only regrets i have is that i should have done it before i hit puberty.remember that doesnt mean you have to like guys because i dont.i really dont mind being a gay girl.its kind of a challenge for me.i dont suggest every guy going out and doing this but hey if your at the...im going to kill myself'' point...you might wanna give it a try..after accutane there really isnt a lot of options for guys.going to an endo is also a very smart thing.

I thought you were trans?

i am a male to female transsexual.my skin problems were a main reason for transitioning.i decided to go on female hrt about 5 years ago to clear my skin.

Guest blackheadben

really? that is interesting. So, do you feel better in a woman's body than a man's? I know it sounds weird coming from someone who is a fellow member of the GLBT community, but I have never actually talked to a transsexual before. Just curious. :)

[attachmentid=6829]

really? that is interesting. So, do you feel better in a woman's body than a man's? I know it sounds weird coming from someone who is a fellow member of the GLBT community, but I have never actually talked to a transsexual before. Just curious. :)

[attachmentid=6829]

yes... i like being a girl better than being a guy.yes we are the T on the end of GLBT.my skin definitely like being female! :D here is a pic of me.

this is fascinating. ok so let me get this straight... you're a lesbian that used to be a guy? and you decided you'd rather be a woman... to improve your skin?

some girls have actually tried birth controls, but im not sure if it would be good for you :think:

diane-35 would work.anything that surpresses testosterone.i have been on 100 mgs of spiro and 3.75 mgs of premarin a day for the last 5 years.yup,kitty i am a lesbian but i havnt had srs yet.when i have srs i can cut way down on the med and hopefully that will be the end of my skin problems.im getting it done in phuket,thailand in a little over a year from now.no i dont like guys and wish i would have changed sex before i hit puberty.i would have saved a ton of money and been much happier.no i wasnt super wimpy as a guy.i was a pretty good looking guy before ffs.

some girls have actually tried birth controls, but im not sure if it would be good for you :think:

diane-35 would work.anything that surpresses testosterone.i have been on 100 mgs of spiro and 3.75 mgs of premarin a day for the last 5 years.yup,kitty i am a lesbian but i havnt had srs yet.when i have srs i can cut way down on the med and hopefully that will be the end of my skin problems.im getting it done in phuket,thailand in a little over a year from now.no i dont like guys and wish i would have changed sex before i hit puberty.i would have saved a ton of money and been much happier.no i wasnt super wimpy as a guy.i was a pretty good looking guy before ffs.

kitty, i started out going on hrt for my skin but i like being a girl better than being a guy but im not attracted to guys at all.

oh okay, well i didnt really know if it was gonna work :angel:

well being around the transsexual community and after seeing a lot of female to male transsexual that have a face full of acne because they are on testosterone..im pretty convinced that most acne is hormonal especially if accutane doesnt work.i dont think being a female is that bad..i just wish i had some of the curves a genetic female has! :angel: discovery health channel just had a trans show with a dr ousterhout patient on it.the trans girl named liz went to dr ousterhout for ffs.she was also on oprah.

one other thing is that i tried spiro alone and premarin alone and it didnt clear my skin.only together does it work perfect.but it comes with risks...chance of blood clots...cancer...but life is a risk.i am having srs in a little over a year so i can cut out the spiro all together and cut back on the estrogen.

[attachmentid=6829]

yes... i like being a girl better than being a guy.yes we are the T on the end of GLBT.my skin definitely like's being female! :D here is a pic of me.

You're hot. :wub:

kitty, i started out going on hrt for my skin but i like being a girl better than being a guy but im not attracted to guys at all.

So it wasn't like you sort of always knew you'd be more comfortable as a girl? I know one trans chick, but I've never had the balls to ask her about it. What's dating like? Do you come right out and say "by the way, I used to be a boy"? How do girls react?

So it wasn't like you sort of always knew you'd be more comfortable as a girl? I know one trans chick, but I've never had the balls to ask her about it. What's dating like? Do you come right out and say "by the way, I used to be a boy"? How do girls react?

well i kinda always thought it would be cool to be a female,but i didnt think i would ever really transition.when i found out i finally found something that worked..i thought it would be better living as a lesbian.i have already spent a fortune on acne meds over the years and have spent over 20k so far on scar reduction treatments.too bad nothing really works that great.i spent about 5k on hair removal.40k on ffs so far.most ggs(genetic girls) think i was born a female.i kinda dont like telling the whole world im trans.almost all ggs have been really cool about it.now guys..thats another thing...you know how it is..the worst thing a guy can do is girl stuff world we live in.straight girls are not really interested in me anymore because i look feminine.i showed''homeland security'' my drivers licence on my way back into the states and it still has''m'' on it but the guy told me...thank you ma'am.you kinda think if someone is clocking me because i still do have some male markers like my hairline and hands but i pass as female about 98% of the time.i havnt dated since i transitioned but have been hit on by some lesbians.my face does look plastic but it not easy turning a masculine face into a feminine face.

Guest flutistgurl26

wow... Now I'm going to be walking around wondering how many people I see REALLY are what I'm seeing... what if I go to college and I'm attracted to a guy...... that USED to be a girl?.. Hey, I wonder how many people have unknowingly married a trans person.. and then one day, "Honey........." LOL

Guest blackheadben

[attachmentid=6829]

yes... i like being a girl better than being a guy.yes we are the T on the end of GLBT.my skin definitely like being female! :D here is a pic of me.

this is fascinating. ok so let me get this straight... you're a lesbian that used to be a guy?

That seems to be the case. They had a woman on the Tyra Banks show once that said she felt like she was a gay man trapped in a woman's body. Transsexual is not cut and dry, as no form of sexuality is. Personally, I give Nikki kudos for having the courage to go through the sex change process. It must be incrediably stressful.

Hey if someone said that smearing dogshit on my face would give me clear skin, Id go to that extreme!!!

no..i dont like guys.i just had very bad problems with cystic acne and really oily skin.i had accutane twice,anti-biotics,retin-a,tazorac,tons of OTC stuff.cystic acne was making my life not worth living.doctors just gave up on me and said i had to live with it.i decided to give female hrt a try and has worked better than i ever could have expected.i was too shy as a guy anyways and having acne didnt help my confidence at all.i will be legally a female in jan2008.now days with plastic surgery..its hard to tell the different between a trans and genetic..both ways.i only want one girl so she will know about me....most gay and bi girls are pretty cool with it :angel:!it kinda help me get out of my social shell that acne brought on.i only regret i didnt do it before i hit puberty..i would have saved a lot on scar treatments.its a lot harder being female than i ever thought but i take it as a challenge.i kinda am getting into the fashion world..no i dont wear fishnets and 6'' heels!by the way..they dont cut off your penis..they use it to make a vagina.

Hey if someone said that smearing dogshit on my face would give me clear skin, Id go to that extreme!!!

no..i dont like guys.i just had very bad problems with cystic acne and really oily skin.i had accutane twice,anti-biotics,retin-a,tazorac,tons of OTC stuff.cystic acne was making my life not worth living.doctors just gave up on me and said i had to live with it.i decided to give female hrt a try and has worked better than i ever could have expected.i was too shy as a guy anyways and having acne didnt help my confidence at all.i will be legally a female in jan2008.now days with plastic surgery..its hard to tell the different between a trans and genetic..both ways.i only want one girl so she will know about me....most gay and bi girls are pretty cool with it :angel:!it kinda help me get out of my social shell that acne brought on.i only regret i didnt do it before i hit puberty..i would have saved a lot on scar treatments.its a lot harder being female than i ever thought but i take it as a challenge.i kinda am getting into the fashion world..no i dont wear fishnets and 6'' heels!by the way..they dont cut off your penis..they use it to make a vagina.

I wear fishnets and stilettos.

Girls, I think, can be a lot more understanding than guys. But we can be quite catty too. Like we have this private club. Because I suspect it is a lot harder to be a girl. We have to deal with a lot of shit and look good doing it.

Did you doctors make you get lots of therapy pre-op? Do you have friends in similar situations that you can talk to about it? How did your parents react? Do you mind people asking you lots of questions about it? (In other words, should I stop asking questions?)