Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.:I'mBeautifullyBroken:.

Finding the right shade...

Okay I usually only use eyeshadow, eye liner and mascara because when I go to the drugstore and buy make-up I just don't come up with the right shade. Or it isn't covering properly. I guess I have dry skin I mean sometimes it will be oily and sometimes it won't but the makeup never seems to go on right and it looks like I didn't even put any on. I think I'm not getting a dark enough shade but I'm to scared to go darker because I don't want it to be too noticeable. I don't like using liquid makeup because it doesn't seem to stay on my skin. Well any help would be great! Thanks much.

<3

Maybe if you threw in a picture, it would be easier for us. :) (But I know how you feel! I've just been there xD)

Guest Sincerely_Me

Well, with mineral make up you can blend shades really easily, but idk with liquid make up. You can always darken your make up with bronzer, or you can lighten it with some powder....=/

i am trying mineral makeup, and for me, it all looks the same. what i am doing is taking before and after pictures and that way i can make a better decision.