Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone I'm on my third month of roaccutane and lately I've been feeling very emotional. I cry really easily at the smallest things. I also can't take criticism and my self-esteem is at an all-time low. I didn't used to be like this. Is this a common side effect of roaccutane? Has anyone else experienced anything similiar? Thanks.

feel the same way, I think thats just what happens, I hope it goes away after treatment. The worst thing is I am still not clear in month 4!!!

Good Luck

P.s. I never used to be like that either

I agree about the birth control. I take a tri-cyclen, and I become ultra emotional the first week in each pack. I've been taking it for years, and it took me a long time to figure out that was the culprit. I quit taking it for a while, and my skin became horrible, so I started up again. I look forward to getting off the pill once I finish accutane.

Im not on birthcontrol, i am not sexually active nor plan to be through the remainder of my course and become weepy at times for the dumbest reasons ex. commercials, talk show sob stories,songs.

I know that it is the tane.

i'm not on birth control and i have noticed that i'm a little more emotional...i think that with the IB and just being at my wits end with the acne...my self esteem took a HUGE blow...and when you're not feeling very good about yourself...its hard to feel good about much of anything

OK thanks for replying everyone. Glad to see I'm not alone. Also I'm not on birth control so it's not that. I can't wait for this to all be over. It would be OK if my skin was clear but I'm still breaking out. Oh well just give it time I guess. One thing I find helps me feel better at least temporarily is doing exercise. So I guess I'll keep doing that. Thanks again guys <3