Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
YourCaptain

Backed with 30 years Clinical Reasearch Acne/Rosacea/Psoriasis/Eczema cause Identified?

I have not and probably will not have the time to check this site out, so I was hoping to bring some of the regular patrollers of this site in on the effort.

It's not the first time I've heard someone say they "know the cause" or "cured" acne (especially someone who wants to sell you a product), but this theory is a bit different than the day-to-day opinions so IMO it warrants a look.

Link to their main site:

http://www.facedoctor.ca/

And a link to their studies page:

http://www.facedoctor.ca/content/research.html

I'll check back in a few days to see what you guys uncover.

-YC

Defo a seller here but the product does look interestin, mainly herbal ingrediants but at 20 odd pounds/ dollars for a bar of soap sounds like a scam to me.

Hasn't that been around for a long time now? lol And I think that if the 'cure for acne' was found, it'd be all over the news.

yeah, it's been around for awhile and it just like a lot of the products out there, any pharmacy can get it.

FACE DOCTOR CREAM 1OZ - should be about $23 USD

FACE DOCTOR RX SOAP COMPLEX - should be about $18 USD

no idea how well it works!

The Face Doctor stuff is supposedly an anti-mite formula. A type of mite in human skin called Demodex (canine Demodex causes mange) has been linked to rosacea, but i've never seen any evidence of a link to acne vulgaris.