Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

Dermotologist Dont work

yea well ive been seeing a Dermotologist for about a year now. and i dont think the stuff he gives me works ive been on Reting-A lots of pills and stuff but to be onest none of this stuff works... Im getting So f***** Deprest i really dont have acne but red marks Lots... Ive tryed LIteraly EVERY thing Apple cider Vineger Baking Soda Bio-oil GA Peel C+C scrub.. You name it i aleady used. it.. Had these redmarks for about 2 years now... SO can some one please give me an OPtion on what to do to remove these red marks..?

well how long have u been on this stuff?

Retin-A takes like at least 3 months before u start noticing some effects.

Umm i gana say i used 2 bottles of retin-a So dats like about umm 3 Ina Half months

finacea, i will be posting my updated pics soon.

yes, finacea is awsome for red marks.

I'm on the same boat as you except I've been with my Derm for 3 yrs now :lol: the $$ that goes to waste, although I do have to say my skin as gotten better

As long as YOU see improvement, you should ask your DERM what can he/she recommend

what is finacea is it some kind of Pill or cream Perscribed by youre derm or something?

yes it's a gel, azeleic acid. it's prescription only.

you can try peels. I think called glycolic peels which seems like a lot of people are doing. You can order off the internet I believe. Or TCA peels-I dunno because I never tried them before.

Or you can just put on moisturizer and leave your skin alone. Maybe your irritating your skin too much, and red marks should heal on their own. It takes time though.

you can try peels. I think called glycolic peels which seems like a lot of people are doing. You can order off the internet I believe. Or TCA peels-I dunno because I never tried them before.

Or you can just put on moisturizer and leave your skin alone. Maybe your irritating your skin too much, and red marks should heal on their own. It takes time though.

F*** GA peels mest my skin up even more and i said nvm b/c its perscription and dat cost money and sh!t

yea well ive been seeing a Dermotologist for about a year now. and i dont think the stuff he gives me works ive been on Reting-A lots of pills and stuff but to be onest none of this stuff works... Im getting So f***** Deprest i really dont have acne but red marks Lots... Ive tryed LIteraly EVERY thing Apple cider Vineger Baking Soda Bio-oil GA Peel C+C scrub.. You name it i aleady used. it.. Had these redmarks for about 2 years now... SO can some one please give me an OPtion on what to do to remove these red marks..?

Yeah, I'm 100% agree with you. All they do is to give you toooons of medication that won't do anything to help your face. If I joined here long time ago, I would never have gone to a derm, they really won't help with anything.