Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eggobitch

erythromycin-benzoyl peroxide

I was originally on benzaclyn and now I just switched to this new one I mentioned. I got it today and the stuff is so clumpy. The benzaclyn wasnt like this. Is it suppose to be like this all clumpy and hard to run in? I might have messed it up because I put water in it and tried to mix it with little results. Help me.

Mine is kinda clumpy as you say and not as creamy, but why did you add water to it? Mine was mixed by a pharmacist and was told to keep it in the frige.

well because i didint think the pharmacist mixed it ecause it was so thick and clumpy. Thats why I did it because it was nearly impossible to put on the way it was. I probably fudged up the medicine. So since I did that Im going to just use aloe vera gel no bp at all for a while and see if this works. I got alot of redmarks As well as mild acne,so Im gonna take a risk.

Try contacting your pharmacist and ask if the med is still affective, if not maybe it can be changed somehow free of charge?

Don't give up on it cause I really like how it's working on me even though it was harsh on my skin for about a week it may really clear you up fast.

Benzamycin that comes in a tub?

iv had that before, and only stayed on it for a month as it was so hard to work into the face.

i like to limit the ammount of time im touching my face but i spent like 15 mins trying to make this rubbish rub into my face.

and also, i hope you didnt mix the water in too much cause BP is very insoluble in water to u may just be able to let the gel sit for a while and the water will come to teh surface.

if not, you will need to get it changed/