Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wtfever

Evoclin foam and tazorac?

I have been taking benzaclin gel for the past year. In the beginning it helped a lot but now it isnt seeming to help much at all. I went to the dermatologist and she gave me evoclin foam to put on during the day and tazorac cream to put on at night. anyone used these and are they good?

Guest molly_jean_comments
I have been taking benzaclin gel for the past year. In the beginning it helped a lot but now it isnt seeming to help much at all. I went to the dermatologist and she gave me evoclin foam to put on during the day and tazorac cream to put on at night. anyone used these and are they good?

Actually I had written something previously about how I dont think Evoclin works very well for hormonal acne. I take that back; it works very well for hormonal acne but I wouldnt recommend taking it if you are also taking Tazorac because it really makes your face sting and red. I stopped using tazorac and started using just Evoclin and I noticed significant improvements within five days :)